Part 17

Yibo was mentally disturbed after hearing about Zanilia's illness. He came back home late.

Zhan came towards Yibo and said, "Yibo! Why are you coming this late home? Is everything OK?"

Yibo ignored Zhan and left. Zhan followed Yibo. Yibo after freshening up, laid on the bed to sleep. Zhan wanted to ask the reason of Yibo's strange behavior but he didn't asked.

----

Zanilia called her mother.

Zanilia : hello mom! How was Yibo when he came back home?

Cici : he looked quiet disturbed. He even ignored that Wizard Xiao Zhan.

Zanilia laughed and said : I told you mom that Yibo still loves me. He can't see me dying.

Cici : yes... Now you come back soon and drove that wizard Xiao Zhan out of this house.

Zanilia laughed and said : don't worry mom. Soon I will get what belongs to me.

Cici : yes... Hey Zanilia! What If one day someone comes to know about this drama, what will happen?

Zanilia : my sweet mom! Your daughter is very clever. I have made fake reports from a big hospital. The doctor who made my reports is my friend's husband. No one can judge that those reports are fake.

Cici : that's like my daughter. You are clever like me....that idiot brother of yours is just like your dumb father.

Zanilia : OK... Mom! Good night.

Cici : good night. Cici cut the call.

-----

Next morning, Zhan came to their (his and Yibo's) room to wake up Yibo.

Yibo opened his eyes slowly.

Zhan, "Good morning".

Yibo, "I don't want a simple good morning wish".

Zhan looked confused, he asked, "Then?"

Yibo pulled Zhan towards himself and kissed him. After long time, they parted. Both were panting.

Yibo, "You should give a good morning kiss also".

Zhan blushed. He gently hit on Yibo's chest and got up from top of Yibo. Yibo laughed.

Yibo, "You look cute when you blush".

Zhan, "go freshen up.... I'll tell the maids to prepare breakfast for you".

Yibo, "OK my dear wife".

Zhan faked a glare and said, "Who's your wifey?"

Yibo, "Obviously you".

Zhan hit on Yibo's shoulder.

Yibo, "Zhan! I'm sorry about yesterday. I shouldn't have ignored you. I hurt you. I'm sorry".

Zhan held Yibo's hand and said, "it's OK... You don't need to apologize. You said we are good friends along with a couple, right? So... You can share anything with me".

Yibo held Zhan's hand and kissed it.

Zhan smiled. He retreated his hand and got up from the bed. Yibo smiled.

Zhan went out of the room. Yibo's smile fade when he recalled yesterday.

"I should talk with dad about this", thought Yibo. Then he got up and went to washroom.

Yibo after doing breakfast went to meet Qiren. Qiren was in study room.

Yibo went inside. He greeted his father. Qiren smiled at him and gestured him to sit. Yibo sat on a chair beside Qiren.