Part 4

When Yibo came to know that zanilia has left, he became so angry. He shut himself in his room.

He took out zanilia's photo frame and started talking to it, "Zanie! Why did you do it?...you said...you..you'll never leave me...then why? Why you left?" Yibo was crying. He got up from his wheelchair. He started shouting. He fell on the ground. Qiren and others came running inside. Qiren held Yibo in his arms. Yibo lost consciousness. Qiren told Cici to call ambulance. Cici hurriedly went to pick her phone to call the ambulance.

Yibo was taken to the hospital. Qiren and others were waiting outside the ward.

After sometime, doctor came out.

Qiren, "doctor! How's my son?"

Doctor, "luckily he's out of danger now... But next time try to be careful...try not to give him stress. His condition is not stable".

Qiren, "doctor! What did actually happened to my son?"

Doctor, "he had nervous breakdown".

Qiren, "nervous breakdown?"

Doctor, "yes... Try to make him stay away from depression and tension... Thank you", saying this the doctor left.

Qiren, "this all happened because of her, if anything bad happened to my son... I won't forgive her all my life".

Cici, "it's good that he's OK now".

Qiren told cici not to talk to zanilia and never take her name in front of them again. She's not allowed to come back. They took Yibo back home.

Since zanilia left, Yibo became more depressed. He would become angry easily. He even ignored yuan.

One day yuan came to Yibo's room. Yibo was lying on the bed. Qiren also came inside.

Yibo, "Dad! Take him away... I don't want to see him".

Yuan, "daddy! What has happened to you?... Why do you get angry so easily... You don't even talk to me... Daddy... I miss mommy... Bring her back please".

Yibo, "Dad! Tell him to go out", tears fell from yibo's eyes.

Yuan, "Daddy! I'll leave... Please don't cry", saying this yuan left.

Qiren, "Yibo! Why are you treating him like this? He's your son... He needs you... His mother left him... At least talk to him nicely".

Yibo, "I can't...anger surges inside me when I see his face... His face reminds of that unfaithful woman... I have started to hate everything related to her".

Qiren, "but son! Yuan is innocent... You should...".

Yibo, "Dad, please... I don't want to talk about this topic anymore". Yibo closed his eyes. Qiren sighed and left.

Tears were falling from yibo's eyes.

-----

Qiren was sitting in his office. There was a knock at the door. On getting permission Zhan came inside.

Qiren, "Xiao Zhan".

Zhan, "yes boss! You called me".

Qiren, "how much time you have been working here?"

Zhan, "few months".

Qiren, "Xiao Zhan ... You are very hard working. I'm very satisfied with your work. So I decided to give you promotion. Here is your promotion letter. Your salary will be double now". Qiren gave the promotion letter to Zhan. Zhan was very happy.

Zhan, "thank you so much sir".

Qiren, "it's the prize for your hardwork... Hope you'll work like this in future too".