Part 7

Jian min was taken to the hospital. Zhan was crying bitterly. Wang Qiren paid all the bills.

Zhan, Xuan lu, her mother and Qiren were waiting in the waiting room.

A doctor came out and said, "you are with Mr. Xiao?"

Zhan, "yes.. How.. How's my father?"

Doctor, "his condition is critical.. Pray for him.. We'll try our best". Saying this the doctor left.

Zhan was about to fall but Xuan lu caught him.

Zhan, "father!!".

Xuan lu hugged him and said, "Zhan! Father will be fine...nothing will happen to him". Zhan was crying.

-----

On the other hand, Yibo was in so much tension. Cici came to his room.

She said, "Yibo son! Stop blaming yourself.. It's his second time he got heart attack. It wasn't your fault. It was Zhan and his mother's fault. They hid your condition from him. He even didn't attended your wedding. And... Brother Wang was also part of this plan. Only if they had told Mr. Xiao earlier, this all wouldn't have happened. Brother Wang even gave a large amount of money to Zhan's mother.... So my son.. *puts her hand on yibo's shoulder *...stop blaming yourself and...pray for him and one more thing...no one should know that I told you this secret ", saying this cici left.

Yibo was silent the whole time.

Later at night, Qiren came. Yibo came towards him in his wheelchair.

Yibo," how's Mr. Xiao? "

Qiren," his condition is critical... We can only just hope for the best".

Yibo, "why did you hide about my condition from Zhan and his father?"

Qiren, "Yibo! What are you... Wait... Who told you this?"

Yibo, "it doesn't matter who told me this.. Dad! You didn't did the right thing".

Qiren, "son! I was helpless.. I.. I couldn't see you in this condition.. I... I only wanted to fill your life with happiness and..that only Zhan can give you.. I became selfish at that time...i only thought about your happiness at that time...nothing else".

Yibo, "whatever.. But it wasn't right decision... If anything happened to Mr. Xiao.. I won't be able to forgive myself". Yibo turned around to leave.

Qiren held his head by his hand.

----

Zhan and others were waiting outside the ward. A doctor came out.

Zhan, "doctor!"

Xuan lu, "how's our father?"

Doctor, "your Father has gained consciousness".

Crystal, "thank goodness".

Doctor, "the patient was calling Xiao Zhan's name again and again.. Who is Xiao Zhan?"

Zhan, "it's me".

Doctor, "please meet the patient... Thank you ", saying this the doctor left.

Zhan went inside the hospital room in which jian min was kept.

Zhan went towards his father. He held his father's hand tightly.

Jian min, "my son, Zhan!"

Zhan had tears in his eyes, he said, "father! You are gonna be alright".

Jian min, "son! What Crystal did is very bad. That woman.. I never thought that in greed of money she'll do such thing.. She married you to a disabled and mentally disturbed man... I will never forgive her. She hid such a big secret from us. She destroyed your life".