End:

Yibo was in Yuan's room.

Yibo asked, "Yuan! Did you know the people who kidnapped you?"

Yuan, "No daddy,i didn't knew that aunty but that uncle seemed familiar to me. I think I have seen him before but... I don't remember clearly his face because I was half conscious at the time when that  uncle came".

Yibo, "oh.. OK... You play I'll go see your grandpa". Yuan nod.

Yibo went to Qiren's room.

Qiren, "Yibo! You look tensed, is everything alright?"

Yibo, "Dad! Yuan told me that the person who kidnapped him looked familiar, Yuan said that he has seen that person before".

Qiren, "Son! Why did you asked him this? He's a kid. You shouldn't have asked him this".

Yibo, "I know dad.. I asked him in between other talks".

Qiren, "hm.... I think the one who kidnapped Yuan is one among our known people, but who?"

Yibo nod in agreement.

----

Zhan was in his room. He was pacing here and there. Yibo came inside the room.

Zhan, "Yibo! I want to tell you something?"

Yibo, "hmm... Go on".

Zhan, "Yibo!.... I... I want to tell you about my past".

Yibo, "Like what?"

Zhan guestered Yibo to sit beside him. Yibo did the same. Zhan was hesitating first but then told Yibo everything. Yibo was quietly listening to Yibo.

Zhan, "Yibo! I have told you everything. I don't want you to know all this from someone else. And... I don't have any kind of relationship with Darren".

Yibo, "Then why did he called you?"

Zhan, "I... I'll block his number".

Yibo, "Good... It's good that you told me everything yourself". Zhan nod.

Zhan held Yibo's hand and said, "Yibo! You say you love me right? So please.... Never doubt me, OK?"

Yibo kept his hand on Zhan's hand and said, "I won't doubt you... Never". Zhan smiled.

Yibo, "Zhan! I have something for you". Yibo took out a box from his pocket and gave it to Zhan.

Zhan, "What is it?"

Yibo, "open it". Zhan opened it, there was a beautiful pendant in it. The name 'Yizhan' was carved on it.

Zhan, "Wow... It's so beautiful".

Yibo, "not more than you".

Zhan blushed and hit Yibo gently.

Yibo, "Let me help you wear it". Zhan nod. Yibo helped Zhan in wearing the pendant.

Yibo back hugged Zhan and said, "I love you Zhan. Don't leave me".

Zhan, "I love you too. What are you talking about? I will never leave you. I can't live without you".

Yibo, "me too". Yibo kissed Zhan's neck. Zhan's face turned red. He freed himself from Yibo. Yibo laughed at Zhan's cute reaction.

Zhan pouted and went out of the room. His heart was beating really fast. He was feeling butterflies in his stomach. He smiled shyly.

----

Zanilia was very angry because her plan backfired. Yibo was treating Zhan even more nicely. Darren was trying to contact Zhan but couldn't since Zhan has already blocked his number.