Part 3

Yibo got discharged from the hospital. Qiren took him back home.

Qiren ordered the maid to prepare soup for Yibo, the maid nod and left.

Qiren took Yibo to yibo's room. He helped Yibo in getting up from the wheel chair. He gently laid Yibo on the bed.

Qiren sat beside Yibo and held his hand.

Qiren, "son! Don't be much depressed by this, you have to be strong... I believe... You'll overcome this one day and will be my strong and champion son like before".

Yibo sadly smiled and said, "Dad! I'm afraid.. It will never happen.... There's no cure for it... I'll be like this for all my life".

Qiren's eyes became teary and pat yibo's head and said, "Son! Believe in yourself.. You don't have to be disappointed".

Yibo took a deep breath and said, "Dad! I don't want to listen to any of this... I want to rest for a while".

Just then the maid knocked at the door. Qiren said, "come in".

The maid put the soup on the table and left.

Qiren, "Son! First have this soup... Then you can rest".

Yibo, "Dad! I don't want to".

Qiren, "eat a little bit... For me... Please".

Yibo didn't wanted to but he agreed. Qiren fed the soup to Yibo by his own hands.

After the soup was finished, Yibo lied down. Qiren kissed yibo's forehead and left. Tears started flowing from yibo's eyes.

Qiren called zanilia to the living room. Zanilia came and said, "yes uncle".

Qiren, "Zanilia! Now my son has become like this... I can't see him like this... I don't want the servants to take care of him, neither I want to assign a nurse for him".

Zanilia, "then".

Qiren, "look Zanilia! He's your husband... In this time he needs care and love... And I want you to give him love, support and take care of him. I want to stay with him but... I have many works... I can't leave them aside... So... I hope you would take good care of him".

Zanilia wasn't happy with this decision of her uncle but said 'yes' anyway.

-----

On the other hand, Zhan wanted to meet with the boss but le Bowen, Qiren's assistant said that 'his son met with an accident, so boss didn't come to office today'. Zhan felt sad.

-----

Xuan lu's husband Cao yuchen didn't liked her at all. He didn't treated her well. Though madam jin was good to her and would often take her side.

One day Xuan lu brought coffee for Yuchen. Yuchen took the mug.

Xuan lu, "why are you treating me like this?... What wrong have I done?"

Yuchen, "I have already told you that I don't like you at all".

Xuan lu, "then... Why did you...married me?"

Yuchen said, "I married you because of my mother's constant urging, otherwise I would never marry a middle class, stupid and simple girl like you... There was a line of girls wanting to marry me but due to mom's urging I married you... I really regret marrying you", saying this he left.

Xuan lu was crying. She got a call from Zhan, she whipped her tears and picked up the call.

Xuan lu, "hello! Zhan Zhan! How are you?"

Zhan, "hello shijie! I'm fine how are you?"

Xuan lu, "I'm fine... How's mom and dad?"

Zhan, "they're fine.. But shijie... Why is your voice so hoarse... Did you cried".