Part 15

Ha peng came back home.

Zanilia, "Peng! What happened? Did you....".

Ha peng, "that coward ran away.... One day if I find him, I'll skin him alive. You shameless woman! You were having an affair with him".

Zanilia, "stop your nonsense. He was only my friend".

Peng, "oh... Friend, huh?"

Zanilia, "yes, he was my friend. I sit all day in home like idle. I get bored. So, I made him a friend, with whom I used to share my thoughts".

Peng, "huh, as if I would believe your nonsense".

Zanilia, "So, don't. Mind your own business". Saying this Zanilia left.

Ha peng gritted his teeth.

Zanilia went to meet Su She. She went inside the office.

The receptionist asked, "Ma'am! Who do you want to meet?"

Zanilia, "I'm here to meet Mr. Su".

Receptionist, "Ma'am! He's not here. He has resigned few days ago".

Zanilia, "what? How can he resign. It's his company, right?"

Receptionist, "Who told you this that he is owner of this company?"

Zanilia, "he himself told me".

Receptionist, "you must have some sort of misunderstanding. He was manager here. He has already resigned".

Zanilia mumbled, "what?"

Zanilia, "do.. Do you have his address or phone number?"

Receptionist, "I'm sorry ma'am I don't have. He left for Canada this morning".

Zanilia, "left for Canada?"

Zanilia thanked the receptionist and left the office. She came back home.

Ha peng asked, "what happened? Did you got any info about him?"

Zanilia, "he has left for Canada this morning".

Peng, "what?"

Zanilia, "he cheated us".

Peng, "I can't believe this. Meng Yao told me that Su She is a good and honest person".

Zanilia, "he lied to you. But what's the use now? I lost my money. It's your fault. You shouldn't have believed him right after your friend told you about him and by the way, you said Su She is your friend".

Peng, "yes I said that but he wasn't that close to me. I believed Meng Yao. He boasted too much about Su She. Those bastards".

Zanilia, "you aren't less.... Because of you I lost my money... Asshole", saying this Zanilia pushed Peng on the sofa and left the room, closing the door with a thud. Peng was very angry.

"I have lost the money. Now, I have to treat her good to bring out more money from her", thought Peng.

---

One day, Zanilia heard Peng talking sweetly with a girl on the phone.

Zanilia came towards Peng.

Peng, "Ah... Zanilia! It was my friend".

Zanilia, "more like girlfriend, huh? To whom you were badmouthing me, huh?"

Peng, "no you are misunderstanding. Since few days, I got calls from this number, so I picked it up to sort out with this person".

Zanilia, "don't lie to me. I have heard how you were talking with that bitch. I'm warning you, stop talking with that bitch"..

Peng, "shut your stinky mouth. I will do what I want. You were also having an affair with someone, so why can't I have, huh?"