Part 8

Yibo came to his room and closed the door with a thud. He was very angry. There was a knock at the door.

"come in", Yibo said.

Zhan opened the door and came inside.

Zhan, "I want to talk to you.. I won't take much time".

Yibo kept quiet, anger was clearly visible in his eyes.

Zhan, "you must be thinking that why I came back..well..there's a reason behind it...".

Yibo, "I'm not interested".

Zhan, "I know that".

Yibo, "then... Why are you here? You are here to eat my brain?"

Zhan, "I'm not interested in that... Well I'm here...".

Yibo,"shoot..and leave".

Zhan, "I know we both aren't happy with this marriage...".

Yibo,"so why did you marry me huh? You like money this much that you got ready to marry a disabled man like me".

Zhan, "although I agreed for this marriage but.. I didn't knew about your condition..neither do my.. Father...".

Yibo, "you had choice.. You could have refused... If you weren't doing this marriage for money".

Zhan, "please stop mentioning this money again and again... I'm not a gold digger.. OK... You are asking me about choice.. Didn't you also had the same choice".

Yibo, "my dad forced me for this marriage".

Zhan, "so do my mother".

Yibo, "don't expect anything from me".

Zhan, "I don't want anything from you...i know you won't accept me as...husband..but we can be friends right?"

Yibo, "get out".

Zhan, "fine... I'm going", saying this Zhan left.

----
Darren came back home.

Marry, "I have heard that Zhan went back to his home".

Darren who was drinking water asked, "he was already in his house".

Marry, "no he went back to his husband's house".

Darren, "what? Didn't he asked for a divorce?"

Marry, "he did but changed his decision".

Darren, "I thought when he takes divorce from his husband I will marry him and take revenge from him".

Marry, "Darren! Seriously you have gone mad.. Why don't you just forget him, I'll find a beautiful bride for you".

Darren, "whatever", saying this he went out of the house.

-----

At night, Zhan went to Yuan's room. He sat on the bed. He was holding glass of milk.

Zhan, "yuan baby! Are you doing your homework?"

"yes", Yuan said rudely.

Zhan, "Yuan! Why do you talk with me like this?"

Yuan, "because I don't like you.. You are here to take my mother's place... I won't give my mother's place to anyone..you are my step mom... I love my mom so much and mom loves me too".

Zhan, "so.. Tell me.. How much your mom loves you?"

Yuan had tears in his eyes, he said, "my mom left me.. Grandpa says 'mom will never come back' but grandma says 'my mom will be back soon'....i miss her...why don't she come back", Yuan was crying now.