1. Fast and Furious

I see taxis around the streets but I've never gotten the chance to ride in one. Dad says that taxis are way too overpriced and that it's better to take the bus or the train. The last time I took the bus, a giant villain picked it up and threaten to fling the vehicle and everyone inside to oblivion. I fell through the window, but it turned out fine since a hero caught me.

        I usually take the train, but because of another run-in (some guy decided to flip out at Burger King), I missed the train. I didn't want to walk home, since I'm more prone to getting mugged by some thug. So today, I decided to change things up a bit. I decided to take the taxi home from school.

        And Dad was right. Taking the taxi is overpriced.

        I sat in the back seat of the car as the driver made his way to the supermarket. Mom told me to grab some tomatoes for her on my way home from school. She was going to attempt to make lasagna. Last time, it didn't turn out so well. You could probably kill someone with that thing, because it came out looking completely black. When Dad tried to cut it, his knife broke.

        I stared out the window in a daze, and I watched as cars zoomed beside us. The taxi stopped at a red light, and I noticed Midoriya walking across the street.

        After the sludge incident, Bakugo hasn't really been teasing him anymore. In fact, he's stopped teasing others too, myself included. I wonder if the whole hostage situation and being saved by the Quirkless kid he bullied got to his head. Not that I'm complaining though. It was peaceful at school since he wasn't bugging Midoriya every hour.

        The light turned green, and the taxi driver immediately honked at the car in front of us, even though it's literally only been 2 seconds. Unfortunately, the traffic happened to be really bad at this hour, and the vehicle only inched forward a bit before having to stop again. I heard the cab driver mutter some not very PG things under his breath.

        I wonder if I should just get out. It might be faster.

        I heard the rumbling of thunder. Within a minute, everything went gray and it started downpouring like k-drama rain. Civilians walking outside all rushed undercover to escape the rain. I noticed a lady with an unbelievably huge stomach hurriedly make her way over to the taxi. She tried opening the door but it was locked. Her eyes glanced up at me. She pointed at the driver.

        "Uh, there's a lady that wants to come in," I informed the driver.

        Without a word, he unlocked the car doors. The woman flung the door open and jumped inside, slamming the door shut behind her so hard that it rattled the entire vehicle. She received a dirty look from the driver for being so rough. With an irritated tone, he asked her where she was heading. She told him that she was heading toward Gin Co., the place where my mom works. The light turned green again, and the vehicle started moving again. But something was wrong.

        "Um, that's not the way to the grocery store."

        "I know. I'm going to Gin Co."

        I noticed that the lady next to me was wearing quite expensive clothing, which was obviously dripping wet now. Her outfit probably cost more than everything I owned. In her lap was a Gucci handbag. Around her wrist were a gold bracelet and a huge watch. She wore a black fur coat with shiny leather boots. On her finger was a ring with the largest diamond I've ever seen in my life.

        So that's why the taxi driver is going to Gin Co. This lady's rich. He's probably expecting a hefty tip. My eyes gazed down at her round belly that looked like someone stuffed a soccer ball underneath her shirt. Or maybe, it's because she's extremely pregnant. It looked like her belly was ready to burst.