Chapter 03

Ariana's POV
Months passed and September slowly turned into October and eventually it became January. Bella was in a catatonic state, but I didn't pay her any mind as I had better things to focus on......

Johnny.

We did the project together and even included the pups in it.

We got a 100, but after the project we continued to talk.

I found out that Johnny was a foster kid and that his foster mom just became sober and decided to move them out of Gotham and into Forks. His bio dad died before he was born and his bio mom wasn't able to care for him, but she did keep in touch and visited him for his birthdays. He took on a foster name, mostly to protect his mom's privacy, and told me that her name was Diana.

But he wasn't the only one sharing his dirty laundry.

I told him about my family, including my father and his new girlfriend, and what happened when I was nine.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa you're cousin took pictures of you changing in your bedroom then made copies and plastered them all over town, then when you confronted her she knocked you on your head with a rock and dragged you to the cliffs? How the hell is s...

"Whoa, whoa, whoa you're cousin took pictures of you changing in your bedroom then made copies and plastered them all over town, then when you confronted her she knocked you on your head with a rock and dragged you to the cliffs? How the hell is she not in jail?!" Johnny asked as we played with the puppies in my room.

I shrugged and said "Her mother told me that there were more pictures, and even a video, and that if I pressed charges against Bella then she'd leak them and everyone would think that I was a whore" Johnny frowned and asked "And you believed her?" I sighed and said "I was 9. Bella already showed the whole town me in my underwear. If Renee used the computer to post them then the whole world would see, including perverts. I just wanted the chaos to stop."

He frowned "And after all that, your uncle still let her come live here?" I nodded making him scoff "Stupid asshole" he then stood up and walked around my room in an attempt to distract himself from his anger.

I watched him and patiently waited while rubbing Ouranos's belly and scratching Thalassa behind her left ear. Johnny frowned and seemed confused before he turned to me and asked "Where's your prom stuff?" I looked at him and shrugged "Don't have any" "Why?" He asked again "I didn't go" "Seriously? Why not?" I shrugged again and looked at the puppies "No one wanted to go with me and Bella went."