Chapter 04

Ariana's POV
I realized that night when we had a private prom dance, that I developed feelings for Johnny.

I feel like I should start being completely honest with him.... I think that I should tell him about who my father really is, but I don't know how to go about it. I've never told anyone, I've never gotten so close to someone, or let anyone in.

Plus with everything that's happened, it just isn't the right time.

First Harry Clearwater died, we had all gone to the funeral. Johnny had come to support me and my mom as we supported Charlie and the Clearwaters. He was of great comfort to Seth as he understood what it felt like to lose a father.

Then when we got back to Charlie's house to have dinner, when we got there Jake informed us that Bella had run off to Italy with Alice Cullen. That caused a lot of drama, especially since he's been blowing up her phone for the pass three days with no answer.

My mom was at work and I was at home with Johnny doing homework in the living room while the puppies played....they're getting so big!

I was gnawing on my lip as Johnny was telling me about how to solve the math problem, but couldn't concentrate properly

I was gnawing on my lip as Johnny was telling me about how to solve the math problem, but couldn't concentrate properly. Which Johnny picked up on as he sighed, put down his pencil, and asked "What's wrong?"

My head snapped to him and I quickly said "Nothing..." He rolled his eyes and said "I know there's something that's been bothering for a couple days now, and I've let it slide because I knew that if it was a problem then you'd tell me. So I waited for you to come to me, but now you can't focus on your school work? No. You prioritize your education over everything, and you have big plans ahead of you. So tell me what's bugging you?"

I bit my lip and stood up and started anxiously pacing as I tried to calm down and say what I wanted to say "There's two things I want to tell you, well more like confess to you, but I don't know how to do it so I'll just come out with it" Johnny stared up at me and said "Yeah....there's actually a few things that I want to tell you too."

I nodded and asked "Can I go first?" He nodded and stood up "Yeah, go for it" he said as he stood in front of me. I took a deep breath and blurt out "I have romantic feelings for you" he blinked and chuckled before say "I have romantic feelings for you too" I smiled then asked "Want to do the second thing at the same time?" He nodded.

We both took a deep breath before blurting out at the same time;

"My dad's Aquaman."

"My mom's Wonder Woman."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What?!"