Chapter 10

Ariana's POVI sat on the toilet rapidly tapping my finger tips against my knees as I waited for the results

Ariana's POV
I sat on the toilet rapidly tapping my finger tips against my knees as I waited for the results.

It wasn't supposed to happen like this, but if it's true then I know what my decision will be. A month ago I finally made love to my boyfriend and now my period is two weeks late. It's also my graduation so I'm nervous, and sweaty, and nauseous, and—- are the walls of my bathroom are shrinking?

I'm brought out of my thoughts when my mom knocks on my bathroom door and says "Honey? Hurry up or we'll be late!" As my timer for the pregnancy test goes off. I quickly shut it off and call out "Coming!" I quickly check the test before stuffing my things in my purse and leaving the bathroom.

~~~timeskip~~~
Johnny and I sat side by side as speeches were made before we were allowed to get our diplomas.

The principal, vice principal, and valedictorian made their speeches and we grabbed our diplomas and we through our hats in the air. As Johnny and I walked back to my car I pulled him aside and said "Hey....there's something that I need to tell you..."

Johnny senses my anxiety and says "Whatever it is, you can tell me and we'll figure it out" I began rifling through my bag before producing the positive pregnancy test. Johnny takes it and goes jaw slack.

~~~timeskip~~~
We sat in the living room after telling our parents the...good? Bad? Unexpected but happy news? They all seemed to be taking well...except my dad who was pissed that Johnny got me pregnant so young.

"Have kids today never heard of a fucking condom?! Seriously?! Is birth control not an option either?! Do they not sell plan B?!" He rants before Mera is able to calm him down. Diana then asks "So what exactly is your plan?" Johnny reached out and takes my hand squeezing it and looking to me, silently saying that this is my choice.

I squeeze his hand back and say "I want to keep my baby.... I'll take a year off and focus on this before moving to Maine and getting my associates, then go to New York and get my bachelor's before settling here" Johnny speaks up and says "And I'll be with her every step of the way."

My mom raises an eyebrow and asks "And do you two plan on getting married?" "No-" I start but Johnny cuts me off and says "Yes" we exchange looks and our parents decide that now is the time to leave and give us space to talk.

"You want....to get married? Why? Because of the baby?" I ask making him say "Well, no. I was planning on purposing after we get our associates, but I decided to do it early because of the baby. I want to be there for my little prince or princess and you. I love you Ariana Swan-Curry, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" tears welled up in my eyes and I threw my arms around him.

~~~timeskip~~~

Johnny and I had a small wedding with only close friends and family present

Johnny and I had a small wedding with only close friends and family present. Charlie couldn't come as Bella had planned her own wedding on the same day, and needed Charlie to walk her down the aisle.

I ignored this and instead thrived in the love and support from those that came.

Everything was going well, until Bella called me a couple weeks later crying;

"I'm- I'm sorry, I know that I've been a terrible cousin to you and I don't deserve your forgiveness or anything, but-but I really need your help" Bella cried to me making me apprehensive "What's going on?" I asked "I-I just didn't know who to turn to and ask-" "Bella, what's wrong?" I demanded.

"I'm pregnant and Edward wants me to abort the baby" she blurted out.

'Oh, hell no!'