Chapter 14

Ariana's POV
Jake stuck around. Mainly because he put Bella in danger by telling the pack about the baby, so now Jake, Leah and Seth Clearwater were guarding the house.

Bella had developed an unusual attachment to both Jake and Leah. I thought it was odd, but they had a positive influence on the baby so I didn't question or complain about it.

Bella had just finished her bath with the help of Rose and I and was about to get ready for dinner when I thoughtfully asked "Did anyone bother informing the vampire leaders about the pregnancy?" This made everyone look at me baffled and I rolled my eyes and said "I know you guys have some type of hierarchy, but whether it's a president or a king is another story."

Jasper spoke up and said "We have three kings, why would we tell them about this?" I scoffed and said "Aside from the fact that they might know something? It would look suspicious if we kept it secret and they might think we're committing a crime or something" they seemed thoughtful and Carlisle spoke up and said "I'll call Aro" he then left and I went to the kitchen to make Salisbury steak as Bella had a craving.

When I re-entered the living room I heard Edward say "I'm sorry I've been so angry" I heard Bella sniffling "I would be, too

When I re-entered the living room I heard Edward say "I'm sorry I've been so angry" I heard Bella sniffling "I would be, too. I've left you alone in this....Marriage." Edward then says "Well, they say the first year is the hardest... Who was that?"

"What?" Bella asks "I thought I just heard...Just say something else" Edward says "Like what?" Bella asks and suddenly Edward laughs and Bella asks "Edward, what's going on?" "He likes the sound of your voice" Edward answered "You can hear him?" Bella asks "In mind" Edward answers "He likes my voice as well" "What? What do you hear?" Bella asks excitedly "It's so strange. I thought he was like me, but he's not. He's like you. Good and pure. He's happy" Edward says.

"Of course you are. Of course you're happy. How could you not be? I love you so much" Bella says sobbing in happiness "What do you hear now?"
"He loves you, Bella" Edward says causing me to smile, happy that they finally made up.

~~~timeskip~~~
A few weeks passed and it was dinner time again.

~~~timeskip~~~A few weeks passed and it was dinner time again

Blueberries...what an odd craving.

I walked into the living room just as Jake was complaining "What now?" I looked around in confusion and Leah shrugs to silently say she's just as clueless and Edward answers "Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names" Bella adds "She hates them" "Well, then I'm on your side no matter what you picked" Jake says "They're not that bad" Bella says.