Chapter 5

It had been a couple of days since Kellin came with Mike, Vincent and I to Taco Bell. Kellin and Mike have gotten really close over those the past day and it makes me nervous because I know he'll eventually find out about Vincent and that was the last thing I wanted.

It was currently Saturday afternoon and Vincent was out shopping with my Mom, probably spoiling him at this very moment. I was sitting on the couch watching supernatural with one of my friends Jaime.

There was a knock on the door both mine and Jaime's head quickly turn to the side. Mike ran down the stairs, through the kitchen, through the living room, and to the front door all while yelling 'I got it'.

"Hey, Kellin! Right on time, come in," We heard Mike say. "You'll need to wait in the living room with my brother and Jaime."

"Yeah, that's fine." I heard Kellin respond. There was walking and then Kellin popped up in the door frame.

"Hey!" Kellin spoke. I would be lying if I said he looked disgusting.

"Oh hey, Kellin. What's up?" I asked, my attention focused on Kellin instead of the movie.

"Just waiting for Mike to finish getting ready. We're going to Main Event." Kellin said in excitement. He was just the cutest thing ever.

He started to blush, "Thank you."

My eyes widened slightly, "Did I say that out loud?"

He chuckled and nodded his head, making me blush. Just as I was going to reply,mike came running down the stairs.

"Okay, I'm ready. Lets go!" Mike shouted excitedly.

"Great!" Kellin said. He turned around and started walking out with Mike, but not before turning around and giving me a shy grin. "Bye, Vic. I'll see you later."

"Bye," I told him with a smile

~

"Daddy," Vincent started. I looked at him, nodding for him to continue.

"Can we go do something fun?" He asked in a boring tone.

"Uh," Well, we have been sitting here doing absolutely nothing but watching TV. "Sure, what did you have in mind?" I asked him.

"Hm," He thought out loud before his eyes lit up in excitement.

"Can we go bowling?!" He asked me finally.

"That's a great idea! Do you want me to go call some friends of yours?" I asked him knowing he loved hanging out with his friends.

"Yes please!! I'm going to go put on my shoes," He said before running up the stairs. "Don't leave without me!!!"

I laughed, "Wouldn't dream of it."

~

After I had called a few of his friends parents and they confirmed it was okay for us to go, we had gotten in my black Range Rover and we were off to Main Event. It took about 10 minutes to get there and I had to listen to the boys in the back talking about whatever 4 year old's talk about until we finally arrived.

"Alright kids, we're here. Everyone out." I informed them.

They all squeaked in excitement we're taking of their seat belt.

"Look both ways before you cross the street!" I hollered at them while checking the car to see if everyone was out.

I quickly out out, after checking, and hurried into the place to see them surrounding Mike and Kellin. I walked over to them.

"Oh hey, guys. What's up?" I asked them shortly after getting there.

"We just got done playing in the arcade, we were just about to go over and bowl. What are you guys doing here?" Mike explained

"Vince and his friends wanted to go bowling." I told him simply. I really didn't expect them to be here seeing that it was almost 6 and they left around 2 earlier. I expected them to go off to other places. They had been here for 4 hours already and it didn't look like they were leaving anytime soon. Oh well, more time to see Kellin.

"How about we bowl together?" Kellin asked.

"Can we just bowl!?" Vince asked, all of his 3 friends cheering shortly after.

I shrugged in agreement and we all walked over to get out bowling shoes.

"Hi 6 people, 4 kids, 3 adults." Mike spoke.

"And how old are the children? Kids the ago of 5 and under get into the bowling ally for free." The women spoke. I read her name tag, her name was Frenchi.

"All 4 of them are 4 years old." I told her. I looked at Mike to see that he was still staring at her. I could tell he was interested.

"Alrighty then. That'll be $11.50." She spoke before looking up at us. Her eyes fell on Mike last and she started to blush madly when he winked at her.

I rolled my eyes. I got out my wallet and pulled out a $20. "Keep the change." I told her. She looked at me and smiled. "Thank you so much. Oh and by the way, what size shoes do you guys need?" She asked.

"Uh.." I looked down at the kids shoes.

"4 1's, 2 9's, and," I looked at Kellin.

"I wear a 6." He squealed out. I smiled, he was absolutely adorable.

"A 6." I told her. She went to the back to get the shoes and came back shortly.

"Here you go," She told us, handing it to Kellin and I. "Have a great fun."

We smiled at her and walked off.

I looked back to see Mike still talking to her. I rolled my eyes again. "Can you find us a lane and get the names all in?" I turned and asked Kellin.

He nodded, "Sure."

I gave him the shoes and smile genuinely at him.

"Thanks." I told him

He nodded again and flashed me a smile. "Alright kids, let's go bowl!"

They all cheered and ran to find an ally for us to bowl down. I walked back over to Mike and the girl.

"Hey Mike, are you forgetting something?" I asked after standing there for a minute.

"What?" He confusedly said.

"Bowling.. the kids.. Kellin.." I told him.

"Oh right!" He said remembering. I mentally face palmed.

"I'll see you later, French?" He said more in a question-like form.

She nodded before biting her bottom lip. "See you, Mike."