Chatper 2

~Monday morning around 3 AM~

"Daddy?" I heard a small voice ask.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

I looked around for a few seconds trying to take note in what was happening.

"Yes, baby?" I asked, motioning him to come to me.

He ran over to me and sat in my lap facing me,

"I had a nightmare," He told me

I looked at him seeing tears still rolling down his gorgeous big brown eyes.

"Youw (A/N He's only 4 so some words will be words that 4 year olds can't pronounce ok) caw was hit by anover caw." He told me while crying harder.

"Shh, baby, I'm alright. I'm right here, okay? Look," I told him smoothly.

He looked at me and hugged me tighter, "I love you, daddy."

"I love you too, sweaty," I replied. "Now, you and me both have school tomorrow, get some sleep, darling." I told him while putting him next to me.

"Goodnight, daddy!" He said with a smile, "Goodnight, Vincent."

*7 AM*

"VICTOR, VINCENT, MICHAEL, WAKE UP YOU GUYS HAVE SCHOOL IN AN HOUR!" I heard my mom call from downstairs.

"I'm up, calm down mom!" I heard mike respond.

I looked to my right to see Vincent still asleep.

"Vincent, baby, get up." I told him, shaking him a little.

He stirred, but didn't fully wake up.

"Vincent, we can have blueberry pancakes today." I told him with a cheery voice.

"I'm up!" He replied with a tired, but cute voice.

I chuckled,

I then got out of bed, with Vincent, and walked to his room to find his school clothes for today.

"So, Vince, what do you wanna wear today?" I asked

"This one!" He cheered excitedly

I chuckled and got the clothes, picked out by him, and layed them out on his bed,

"Get dressed and I'll go make your pancake." I told him before heading out to the kitchen.

"Hey mama, papa," I spoke to them as I reached the bottom of the stairs. "What's going on?"

"Nothing," Mama answered with a smile, "I already have pancakes, eggs and bacon cooked!"

I walked over to the dinner table to see everything was cooked and ready to eat.

I walked over to mama, who was getting juice ready in the kitchen, and hugged her.

Her cooking made everything much easier for me, and I loved her for that.

"Thanks, Ma." I told her, planted a kiss on her cheek after.

"Daddy? I'm weady!!" I heard Vincent coming down the stairs.

I grabbed the juice mama made and walked over to his high chair and place it there with 3 pancakes.

"In here, sweetheart." I called.

He ran towards me and hugged around my legs.

I chuckled, "What's this for?" I asked while picking him up and putting him on my hips.

"For the pancakes!" He said, excitedly.

"Well," I started, "Grandma made them. Go show her some love." I told him.

He wiggled out of my hands and ran over to ma.

I grabbed all of his food and looked at the clock. We only had about 30 minutes until he had to be to school.

"Okay, Vince. Come eat, we're leaving in about 20 minutes so eat up," I told him

After eating, Papa got into his car and headed off to work and I got into my car and headed over to Vincent's school.

"Daddy?" He asked on the way there

"Yes?"

"Do I have a mommy?" He asked, curious.

The question was really random and caught me way off guard.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, "Well," I started, "Yes, you do have a mommy."

"Where is she?"

"She's on vacation right now, Darling." I answered not knowing what to say.

"Oh, okay. When is she coming back?"

"Oh look, we're here!" I said

He sighed, "I don't want you to go daddy."

I got out of the car and walked over to his side. I opened the door and started to unbuckle his car seat.

"I don't want to leave either," I said after getting his seat unbuckled, "But we both need to go to school."

He pouted, "Fine."

I picked him up out of his car seat and set him on the ground.

"I'll be back around 2:30, okay?" I informed him

He nodded, "Bye daddy!"

He ran over to a girl who he looked really interested in.

I shooked my head with a smile and got back in my car, driving to my school.

-