Chapter 16

It's been a week since the incident with cara at the fair and we were all doing great. I was happy, Vic was happy, hell, even Vincent was happy. Everyone was happy. Oh so I THOUGHT everyone was happy.

"Hey Vic?" I looked up at him. We were currently sitting on the couch waiting for our Chinese takeout to get here. We decided to have a movies night with Vincent and Mike, though they were upstairs playing video games, waiting for the food also.

"Hm?" He replied not looking at me.

"I'm pregnant."

Vic's eyes widen and his jaw dropped.

"What?! Is that even possible? Wha- how- bu- we never- what- how cou-" I interrupted him by laughing really hard. He was so gullible.

"I'm kidding you bum. You should've seen the look on your face though, that was hilarious!" I continued laughing.

"It's not funny!" Vic pouted. My laughter started to come to an end.

"Oh it was pretty funny," I grinned, planting a sweet kiss on his cheek.

"Whatever. But what did you mean to say?" He asked, looking at me.

"We-" The doorbell rang interrupting me. "The foods here!"

I got off the couch and ran to the door. I opened the door prepared to see a man standing there with our food, but instead I saw cara. I groaned. Why can't she just leave us alone?

I placed a fake smile on my face, "Yes? How can I help you?"

She looked me up and down with a look of disgust on her face before shaking her head, "Is Vic home?"

I took the time to look at her. She had her purse almost hanging off of her hand, store ripped navy blue shorts, a crop top on and blue high top converse on. At least her shoes were nice, right?

"Uh no, you just missed him actually, he went out to uh, get some milk!" I knew I wasn't a very good liar and the fact that this girl actually believed me just proved how big of an idiot she actually is.

"Okay, well, I'll be back in an hour." She gave me a fake smile, showing me the gum she was chewing and turned around to walk away.

I started to close the door when she turned back around, "You better not be lying."

I chuckled.

I closed the door and turned around to see Vic standing behind me looking amused.

"Nice." He laughed.

I glared at him playfully. "You need to tell her to leave you alone, she's so annoying. Jesus how could you ever date someone like her?"

I walked pasted him and back into the living room, him following.

"Honestly? I don't know. But it's fine because now I have you." He kissed my nose and smiled.

"Aw how che-" I was cut off by the sound of the doorbell again.

"FOOOOOOD!" I yelled before getting up yet again

I opened the door to see Cara, yet again standing in front of the door. She had her arms crossed and was glaring at me.

"Vic's car is in the drive through, I know he's home." She said glaring at me once more before trying to see over my shoulders.

I sighed. "VIC!"

He had to be the one to talk some sense into this girl. She needs to be told off already and if it was me to tell her off, we'd be here all day.

"Ye-" He groaned.

"Seriously, Cara? Again? Why are you here?" He asked, sounding frustrated.

I stepped aside behind the door fully, while Vic was in the door way.

"Vic! Hi! You look so good!" She told him placing a hand on his chest. I could see everything they were doing through the peep hole. This twig bitch just won't quit.

Vic moved her hands from her chest and down to her waist.

She frowned, "Viccy?" What's wrong!?"

"Okay first of all, please do not ever call me that again. It makes me extremely uncomfortable and I do not enjoy it at all. Second, you might not want to hear this, but I do not care anymore. I'm gay. Okay? I'm gay and I am happier this way than I ever was. You may not like that nor be fine with it, but that's okay because I am done with you. I have been done with you for a while now. So please, just move on. We are done. I'm sorry that yo-" He was interrupted by her crying.

"Oh no, please don't cry, Cara. I'm sorry that you can't have your way in this situation like you always do, but you'll just have to figure it out. I'm sorry." He finished. I looked at him to see the sympathetic look on his face.

She sniffed before looking at him. "Do you really mean that?"

He nodded sadly.

She puffed before slapping him across the face. I gasped and glared at her through the peep hole before slamming the door shut and locking it. I grabbed Vic hand, ignoring her banging on the door, and dragged him to the couch.

"Sit." I told him before going to the kitchen to get a pack of ice. I grabbed the ice and walked back over the my boyfriend who was currently looking into the face mirror he had hanging in his living room, examining his face.

I frowned and walked over to him.

"It doesn't look that bad if you're wondering." I reassured him.

"Doesn't look bad? I'm Mexican! My face isn't suppose to be red! I think she was wearing rings." He explained to me moving his jaw a little before wincing in pain.

"Come on," I grabbed his hand and forced him to sit down, me sitting next to him.

I gently placed a soft kiss on his cheek before placing the ice on it. He winced.

"That's really cold." He said

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Nah, really? I had no idea!"

He nudged me a little. "You are so sarcastic."

"Mm, you love it." I took the ice off for a second before giving him a kiss.

"Mhm I sure do." He replied against my lips before gently laying me down on the couch. After a few minutes the doorbell rang again.

"You know what? How about I go give this obsessive twat a piece of my mind? Sound like a good plan? Yeah? Okay." I told him before shoving him off, lightly, and getting up to answer the door.

"Uh kel-"

"Nope. I'm done with her. She needs to know when to stop." I told her

I opened the door. "Listen here you little fuc-" I stopped.

"Oh. Uh," it was the Chinese guy with our food.

"Do I have the wrong address?" He asked before looking down at a paper.

"Oh! No! I just thought you were someone else, oh my, I am so sorry for that." I almost cursed out a Chinese man for brining me my food. I mentally face-palmed.

"Uh, okay. Well, that'll be $23.97." He had a very scared look on his face.

I pulled out $30 and handed it to him, "Here, just keep the change."

I gave him a nervous chuckle. He gave me a small smile before walking away. I closed the door, leaned against it and gave a deep sigh.

"FOODS HERE!" I yelled. What a day.