Chapter 13

*A week later*

Vic

It was Saturday night and It'd been a week and I was still planning the date kellin and I were going to have. I was thinking about a Disney Land date. Or maybe a candlelight dinner outside.

I grunted and scratched the candlelight dinner off of the list. It was the stupidest thing ever. I got up from my bed and went down to the kitchen to grab a drink of water. I opened the fridge to find Vincent hiding inside.

"What th-" I was interrupted by Mike running into the kitchen.

"FOUND YOU!" He shouted before laughing and grabbing him out of the fridge.

"Awe man! Daddy you gave me away!" He whined yet he hugged me anyways. What the hell was happening?

"Why the heck were you in the fridge? God you're so cold, come on." I said while picking him up.

"Guess it's bed time. Night Vic, night Vince." Mike said before going back upstairs to his room. I grabbed my water bottle and headed up to Vince's room. I put him down and he ran over to his bed. I lifted the covers for him, so it would be easier for him to get in, then tucked him in.

I kissed a light kiss to his forehead and turned off his nightstand light and turned on his nightlight.

"Goodnight daddy." He whispered. I smiled.

"Night baby."

--------

*A week later after kellin and vic's date* (I'm not good at the cute lovey dovey stuff so just imagine them going on a cute date with to disney land and ride all of the rides there and share cotton candy and pizza and pasta ok)

It was 10:29 PM and Vic and I were driving home from our date. It had been the best one of had been on in a long time. We had funnel cakes, pizza, drinks, pasta, popcorn, and we rode so many rides. I had a blast.

"I really had an amazing time with you today, Vic," I told him, smiling. He glanced over to me, still driving, and smiled before grabbing my hand with the hand he wasn't driving with. He gave it a light squeeze and looked back at the road.

"You're such a cute and fun person to be around." I could see him blushing a little as I said that. 

"I think you're talking about yourself." He leaned over and quickly gave me a peak on the cheek as we came to the red light. I blushed.

About 10 more minutes of us just talking and getting more comfortable around each other, we pulled up to my house. I glanced over, a little surprised. My parents were home.

"Oh, wow." I said as I got out of the car, Vic following. 

"I told you said your parents are never home?" Vic asked confused. But I was just as confused as he was.

"Because they aren't. This is extremely weird." And it was. My parents were always either working or out with friends. It's rare that they're home before I am.

Vic shrugged and grabbed my hand, before walking with me up to my stairs.

"I really did have a great time with you tonight, Kells." He told me while grabbing both of hands.

I smiled, "I had wonderful night, too."

And then, he kissed me. I stood shocked. I honestly wasn't expecting it. As I was going to kiss back, he pulled away. 

"I-i'm sorry, I di-" I interrupted him by kissing him back. Oh wow he was a good kisser. The kiss lasted about a minute before I heard the front door open and my mom's face appear. I pulled away quickly and she squealed. 

"Aww!! That was so cute!!" She examined.

I blushed madly and pulled away from Vic. 

"Bye, Vic." I motioned "called me" to him and he nodded.

"Goodnight, Kellin." He smiled and walked back to his car and pulled out of my spiral drive way. 

I walked into my house and ran straight to my room and slammed the door shut before squealing happily and doing a dance. Vic Fuentes kissed me.

-----------------------

filler chapter woot woot