Chapter 7

I woke up to an empty house this morning. The actions of yesterday flooded by into my mind like a river and I blushed badly. I can not believe I actually kissed Vic on the cheek. It wasn't much but it was something. I looked to my left to see I had an hour and a half to get ready and be at school.

I got out of bed and went to my closet to pick out my outfit. I settled with a red flannel, a white shirt underneath, and black jeans with my grey TOMS along with my grey beanie. I hopped in the shower for about 30 minutes before getting out and changing. I looked at my phone to see I had one new message.

Mike:
Do you want a ride? My brother and I can pick you up.

Kellin: Yeah, sure! Thanks :) I'll be ready and out the door in 5.

Mike: Okay, we just left the house. See ya soon.

And with that, I locked my phone and went downstairs. I grabbed a banana and chopped in it before putting it in a bowl and added whipped cream. I ate it in less than 2 minutes, with a few moans in pleasure, before putting on my shoes and leaving the house, but not before feeding my 3 dogs. I locked my house and walked down the stairs to see Mike and Vic waiting for me in the spiral drive through.

"Hey Kel! Nice house!" Mike said with a smile when I got into the car. I swear he has way too much energy in the morning.

"Hey Mike, Vic. And thanks." I replied once I was in the car. Vic greeted me with a nod.

Once we got to school, we got out of the car and started to walk towards the courtyard, considering we still had a little over 30 minutes to be to class. Once we were in the courtyard, we walked over to Jaime, Tony, Jack, and Alex. We just sat around the table and talked for a little while until it was time to go to class.

"See you guys later." I told them before walking off to my locker.

"Hey, Kellin. Wait up." I heard Vic say behind me. I turned around and smiled when I saw he was trying to catch up with me.

"Oh hey, Vic." I greeted him.

"Hey, I have to go to my locker too, so why not walk you to yours?" He said with a smile.

"Oh, well thanks." I replied.

We walked down the hallway just chatting about random things. Once at my locker, I grabbed all of the things I would need for my morning classes. I shut my locker and turned to Vic.

"Do you need to go to your locker?" I asked.

"Nah, I have everything I need in my backpack. How about I walk you to your class instead?" Vic asked before flashing me his winning smile.

"Sure." I told him, and with that we were on our way.

Once we got to my class, I turned towards Vic.

"Well here we are." I said to him.

"Math first? That must suck." He replied.

I just shrugged my shoulders. I didn't mind Math. I was my best subject.

"Have fuuunnn." Vic told me before kissing my cheek and walking away.

Once he turned the corner, I ran down the hall to the boy restroom and put my stuff down on my counter and did a little dance. Vic just kissed my cheek! At this point I couldn't stop smiling. That is until Oliver and his friends came into the bathroom.

"Oi, look at this little faggot." Oli said to his friends before they all started to circle me. I bent over and grabbed my things from the floor, just to have one of Oliver's friends knock it right back out of my hands. I sighed in annoyance.

"Can you like, not?" I said to him. He pushed me on the ground and got on top of me, straddling me.

"Get off of me!" I yelled before one of his friends cover my mouth.

"You deserve this." Oliver said before his friend that was on me got off. The rest of his friends started to hit and punch me everywhere. I covered my face and just sat there and took it.

About 10 minutes later they were done. Oliver spat on me. "Stay away from him."

How was I suppose to stay away from someone if he didn't tell me who it was? What did the person he wanted me to stay away from do to him? Fuck.