|23|

(A/n:- You didn't expect an update from me today

(A/n:- You didn't expect an update from me today. Did you? Well, I like surprise kicks. Thank me later.)

(This chapter is long and triggering. Please proceed with caution ⚠️)

"Jungkook?" Jimin called.

"Huh?"

"Are you trying to corner me to the wall to prove you are manly?" Jimin asked with a straight face.

Jungkook realized how wrong this position was and immediately jumped back with arms crossed, head nodding in denial.

Jimin smiled before stepping in front of the boy and ruffling his hair, "See? You are too cute to be dominant. Plus, I don't like it when my partner forces themselves over me." Jimin said.

"So, you have dated before?" Jungkook asked with his curious eyes fixed on Jimin.

"I am not answering that," Jimin chuckled and walked towards his desk to arrange the files for tomorrow.

"Why not?" Jungkook pouted and followed the elder everywhere.

"Maybe because I want to make you more curious?" Jimin teased with his eyes over the files he was arranging but his ears were sharp and concentrated on the boy's whines behind him.

"Did you like them? Did they like you back? Have you gone on dates? What kind of dates do you prefer? The short sweet cafe dates or the longer and slower dates with fireworks and stargazing? Jungkook fired questions with his fingers fondling the edge of his coffee-brown sweater.

"Oh gosh, Jungkook how many questions are you going to ask?" Jimin turned around to find the boy standing before him with his hands subconsciously resting on Jimin's waist.

"Please tell me, I am curious." Jungkook slightly tilted his head, his orbs staring at Jimin.

Jimin broke into fits of giggles as he watched Jungkook get desperate, "Okay, give me a valid reason and I might tell you."

"You want a reason?"

"Yes," Jimin rested his hands on the boy's shoulders.

"Will you tell me if I give you the reason?"

"Yes, I suppose."

"Okay!" Jungkook smiled wide and ran towards his cupboard to pull out a tablet, wiped it with a tissue in his pocket, and paced back to where Jimin was standing, his hands resting lazily over the edge of the desk and leaning a little over it as he observed Jungkook's actions.

"I am a writer! My dad doesn't like it much but my psychiatrist encouraged me to continue it if I love it. I joined the Art Department to explore my creative skills and get rid of my compulsions. She convinced me and my dad that it was a good long-term therapy to break the cycle of compulsions. Meanwhile, in my free time, I continue to write and publish it online. The book doesn't have many readers but I am still working on it. My butler and the psychiatrist are the only two that are consistently reading what I write-"