Introduction (Must Read)

Hello and welcome to my 3rd major (mini) book on this platform! As the description said, this is a teacher x student relationship with our beloved Signora. I will be writing some points to keep in mind here and briefly introduce the major characters!

1) This is set in modern college! au. Teyvat is assumed to be a country in the real world and the 7 nations are its states. The university is named 'Teyvat Institute of Sciences' and is situated in Mondstadt, the capitol of the country. The areas in the game's regions will be used as street/sector names.

2) The major characters appearing are Signora and Lisa, some others will be mentioned here and there but not everyone works at the university.

3) There will be slight age-gap but Y/n is an adult already. I want to make it crystal clear that this won't be a dark story since I'm aware teacher x student trope has that reputation but I want to write a genuine wholesome romance.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Brief profile of the characters:

~Ms. Rosalyne Kruzchka-Lohefalter (La Signora)~

 Rosalyne Kruzchka-Lohefalter (La Signora)~

Age- 29 years old

Occupation- Head of Chemistry department at Teyvat Institute of Sciences

Place of birth- Mondstadt

Has the nickname 'Ice Queen' among students due to her strict methods and overall professional attitude. She wears a black embroidered patch on the right side of her face, covering her eye and most of the cheek which makes her appear more terrifying than intended, is also sometimes mocked for it by students. Despite all that, she is recognised to be one of the most beautiful teachers in the university and is rumored to have been pursued by a few teachers who all got rejected. Cause of rejection is known to be the possibility of her being engaged given the ring on her left hand among students but some people know different.

Highly knowledgeable and skilled in her domain, owning patents and research achievements under her name which ascended her to the head position despite her young age and relatively short tenure in the institute. No student ever fails her class, not because she is lenient in grading but because she teaches so well that everyone learns as intended even if her methods are tough. She has an overall bad reputation among students but most agree she teaches well; seniors often warn their juniors to not misbehave in her class or make her angry in any way. Not much is known about her personal life among most, teachers and students alike, but is generally believed to be engaged although her partner is never seen or talked about.

~Ms. Lisa Minci~

Age- 29 years old

Age- 29 years old

Occupation- Head librarian at the Teyvat Institute of Sciences

Place of birth- Mondstadt

An easygoing and carefree teacher loved among students and staff for her delightful personality, sometimes teased to be lazy but everyone knows how serious she is about her work. Childhood best friends with Ms. Rosalyne, they attended the same school and university in the same major but she lost interest in further studies and settled for this job. An avid reader and knowledgeable on a multitude of topics even outside of chemistry. Like her best friend, she is also recognized as one of the most beautiful teachers in the institute and was pursued by plenty faculty members but rejected being in a relationship with a colleague.

It is believed some regular visitors of the library go for the sole purpose of interacting with her. People are often surprised that she and Ms. Rosalyne are best friends given their severe different personalities. Does not tolerate overdue books and if any, she publicly announces the defaulters on the announcement system as punishment which eventually made everyone remember to never miss any book. Open about being single and jokes about wanting someone but doesn't commit for unknown reasons. Overall the favorite teacher of most students, can be sometimes flirty with students but never crosses the line.

~Y/n L/n (the reader)~

Age- 21 years old

Final year student at Teyvat Institute of Sciences doing chemistry honors. Was born in Sumeru and did her high school from Sumeru Academy then moved to Mondstadt with her mother for higher studies. Very sincere about studies and overall disciplined in class, she was admitted on a scholarship given her high grades in school and entrance exam and works hard to maintain it due to financial problems at home. She does not have any close friends, just acquaintances in class but she's focused on her career hence doesn't mind. Likes music and video games, though hasn't been able to keep up in recent years due to pressure of studies.

Lives with her divorced mother who is a night shift Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Mondstadt General Hospital hence the two of them only meet at dinner time and weekends. Has a generally good relationship with her mother who is very understanding and supportive of her after the divorce though recently has been negligent, she is not allowed to do part-time jobs by her mother in order to focus on studies. Has a career path thought out but recently starts becoming anxious and stressed out making her grades drop. Knows of the rumours surrounding Ms. Rosalyne but finds them questionable.