Chapter 14

"Well, let's play one more round. This time, we will all play together~" Ms Lisa declared all of a sudden, making you and Ms Rosalyne surprised.

"Can we even play it with 3 people....?" you asked, confused.

"Oh, of course we can. In fact, it's the most fun with 3 people but let me warn you...." she paused and leaned near your ear to whisper, making Ms Rosalyne slightly suspicious as she couldn't hear what Ms Lisa was going to say.

"....It's not for the faint of heart~"

You gulped and looked at her nervously then nodded, she chuckled and placed the spinner on the ground in the middle of the edge then you three took your positions- Ms Lisa and Ms Rosalyne on your left and right side respectively while you stood in the center. Ms Lisa was about to spin the spinner but stop to ponder about something.

"Hmm...I have an idea to make the game more interesting~"

"Oh, for the love of God...." Ms Rosalyne said with a sigh then nodded.

"Hehe, don't worry it isn't anything dangerous. I was thinking to change the rules a bit; instead of all of us following the same commands, how about we have different commands for each of us? Basically, going player by player?"

You and Ms Rosalyne looked at each other then agreed after thinking for a while making Ms Lisa chuckle, "Alright then I'm player 1, Y/n is player 2 and Rosa is player 3. Is that fine?"

You both nodded then finally began the game as you spun the spinner first to give Ms Lisa her first command.

"Uh....right foot on green."

Ms Lisa took the position as called out then you handed the spinner to Ms Rosalyne for her to give you your command.

"Left foot on blue."

You took the position and were now facing in Ms Rosalyne's direction; Ms Lisa was behind you in the same direction as well. Ms Rosalyne then handed the spinner to Ms Lisa for her to call out the command.

"Left foot on green~"

"W-Why is it only giving feet?!" Ms Rosalyne exclaimed and Ms Lisa shrugged, "That's just how our luck is, I suppose~"

Ms Rosalyne sighed and took the position, making you and her extremely close to each other. You both blushed slightly and looked in different directions to not feel awkward, Ms Lisa smirked to herself looking at you both then the spinner was back in your hand and the game continued. For a really strange reason, none of the hand commands came up hence the three of you continued standing with you in the middle facing Ms Rosalyne and Ms Lisa right behind you as you three were completely pressed against each other.

"Hmm, player 3- right foot on blue~" Ms Lisa called out and Ms Rosalyne struggled slightly then eventually moved her right leg from the 3rd red circle to the 4th blue circle between your legs, her thigh pressed against your core and you almost let out a squeal but controlled yourself. Ms Rosalyne sensed your discomfort at the position and attempted to position her leg better but it only made matters worse and you found it difficult to stand up.

"You can hold onto me for support, Y/n." Ms Rosalyne whispered in your ear, her silky voice and hot breath brushing past your lobe making you flustered.

"I-It's okay, ma'am....That would be against the rules..."

She hummed in agreement then the game continued and finally stopped on a hand command for once. Ms Lisa leaned down and placed her left hand on a red circle until the spinner came back to her to give Ms Rosalyne's command.