Chapter 31

Time passed rather quickly as you enjoyed at the karaoke with your two teachers; while you couldn't participate in their conversations much, you still appreciated being with them and listening to them talk. There were sometimes they talked about the institute and asked for your opinion, while other times simply shared things about their personal lives which they didn't mind for you to hear. Well, truthfully, it was mostly Ms Lisa gossiping about her things while Ms Rosalyne mostly let out her frustrations regarding her job.

"Ooh, how about we play spin the bottle before leaving?" Ms Lisa suggested all of a sudden with her same enthusiastic energy.

"Fine, but don't you dare ask or make us do inappropriate things." Ms Rosalyne replied.

"Oh, would you be clearer as to what you mean by 'inappropriate things', Rosa?~"

"You know what I mean, don't make Y/n uncomfortable again."

"Haha, fine fine~"

Ms Lisa picked up an empty soft drink bottle and instructed which sides were question and answer then spun it. The first spin landed on Ms Lisa having question and you got answer.

"Uh...truth."

"Ah, how interesting right from the get-go! Hmm....let's start off easy. Y/n, do you have a crush on someone?~"

Ms Rosalyne looked at her wide-eyed, "Lisa, how is that appropriate?!"

"Oh, come on, that's barely anything~"

"Y-Yes, I don't mind. I do have a crush on someone...." you replied while glancing at Ms Rosalyne who lightly blushed for a moment then cleared her throat. Ms Lisa smirked in amusement and nodded then spun the bottle again and the next question landed on you and the answer on Ms Rosalyne.

"....Truth."

"....What is your favorite color?"

Ms Rosalyne smiled at your innocent question and rested her head on her palm, "Hmm, I don't think I have a favorite but I do own a lot of red clothes and other things so I suppose red it is."

You nodded at her with a smile then Ms Lisa spun the bottle again and the question landed on Ms Rosalyne and the answer on you.

"Oh, Y/n, say dare this time!~" Ms Lisa said excitedly.

"Lisa, you can't just force her!"

"Come on, it's to make things more interesting!"

"Y/n, don't listen to her and choose whatever you want to."

"I-I was going to say dare this time actually...."

Ms Lisa clapped with a giggle while Ms Rosalyne sighed and pondered for a moment, "...Show us the most embarrassing photo in your phone."

Ms Lisa gasped in excitement and you looked wide-eyed as you didn't expect that kind of question from her and she continued, "Only if you are comfortable, of course. There's no penalty for denying."

"Aww~ Now where's the fun in that~" Ms Lisa pouted.

"Lisa, no. We are not doing that here." Ms Rosalyne bluntly spoke and Ms Lisa rolled her eyes with a nod. You took out your phone and went through your gallery searching for a suitable picture; truthfully, you didn't have many photos of yourself or your personal things. A lot of your gallery was filled with study notes and screenshots of lecture videos and documents, or even videos of your classroom lecture that Ms Rosalyne and other teachers shared.