𝙤𝙣𝙚

❝𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗩𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗗, 𝗡𝗘𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗟.❞

✿︎

"we should be able to bring him into the castle," a guy with silver hair spoke as he pointed something on the map.

"if one of you fails to do your tasks, then maybe leon would be able to escape and return back to him," mephisto glared at the two other knights as he hugged his notepad closer, "though, i wouldn't mind sharing leon with the three of you."

the medic pushed his glasses up with his finger, as a crazed smile was shown on his face, "but i'm pretty sure the little birdy up there isn't."

pointing upwards, the four men looked at the female who had her eyes closed with a blindfold and also had a lyre in her hands. she didn't seem to care that they were looking at her and continued to hum a soft tune that sounded through nergal's office.

deus' eye twitched as he finally heard her voice, not wanting to hear it much longer he stormed out of the room with the three who had thought that he was ready for the plan to start.

opening her [e/c] eyes, the female stopped her humming as soon as they were out of the room. suddenly out of nowhere she 'dissapeared', her body turning into ashes.

--

watching both mephisto and nergal rape leon inside his own castle was making the figure feel sick to her stomach. sure, she noticed that the four had developed feelings for the blonde male ever since he recruited them. but shamefully raping you own saviour? now that's wrong.

gripping the long hood she wore softly, the [e/c] eyed figure stood up as a bow started to materialized on her hand. taking a deep breath, she pulled the line back before waiting for someone easy to shoot. everyones body were covered with some type of armor, forcing her to search for the exposed part.

unbeknowest to her, a same person was also trying to shoot one of them. his eyes narrowed as he stared at the four with pure hatred in his eyes. had he not tried to contact the blonde today, then he might've thought leon was still leading the land he owned peacefully.

back to the unknown figure, her [e/c] eyes were now focused on nergal's back after he had taken off his armor to do unreasonable things to leon after mephisto finished. as she readied herself to shoot, a hand was suddenly placed onto her bow as she watched her favourite weapon broke down.

she then heard a deep chuckle from behind, "oh~ is the famous [name] decided to not save her master from us?"

turning around just in time, the hooded figure, now known as [name] dodged an incoming punch from the red haired male.

"beryl..." the female muttered.

beryl only gave her a crazed smile as he started to attack her, his only orders from nergal was to bring her down with the four and not hurting her. but he guess that this was only fair after seeing her scrunched her face in disgust.

"you could've joined the four of us, [name]!" he laughed, slashing her cloak everytime he succesfully managed to hit her, "no, no... leon would've accepted me if you joined us!"

though her eyes were covered with a white blindfold, beryl could feel her glaring at him through them.

"you're following your father's step, beryl. if only mephisto had left you in the forest that day," [name] lowered her body as a sword started to materialized on her hand, "maybe i'll just have to deal with both nergal and mephisto only."

"hehe... i knew it! i knew you didn't like me me from the start!"

beryl stopped fighting for a moment, putting both of his hands on his knees.

"nor did you even like those three down there!"

the red haired male pointed the three other men making her scowl a little. pulling her hood down to cover more of her face, she refused to watch the scene below and instead ran at the male with her sword gripped tightly.

beryl then got too excited as he too charged at the female in hops of bringing her to nergal. though as the two got closer, smoke began to cloud their vision making the two stop for a moment.

"ha.. ha.. i see that you had back-up all this time!"

the two fighters could not see the area around them anymore due to the fog being too thick. they also had to hold their breaths in order to not breath it in. [name] then slowly stepped back to escape from beryl but failed to do so when another male with black hair stopped her from doing so.

--

after getting a hit on the head and falling unconscious, deus finally managed to find the two figures laying there on the floor with their weapons still in their hands. both mephisto and nergal had already left the place and moved leon to an underground dungeon in the castle after ordering deus to search for the other two.

"hah? so this is where the two of you fought," he said, looking at the two whilst having his arms crossed, "so what now? do i have to pick you guys up and bring you back down then?"

the male didn't get a reply. instead he only got a groan from beryl who was slowly waking up. the taller knight only let the male wake himself up as he knelt down in front of the female who was still unconscious.

brushing past her [h/c] hair away from her face, deus removed the hood that covered her face and he was met with the same female he worked with for several years. though he wouldn't admit it out loud, he was actually glad that she was the one who helped him through the whole process of training.

"seriously, and here i thought you'd be able to defeat beryl here instantly," he said, brushing his finger againts her [s/c] skin.

✿︎

❝𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗧 𝗠𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧, [𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘].❞

Broken Promises || Dark Fallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें