𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

❝𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬, 𝗖𝗔𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞?❞

"i already told you that i belong here and not that wretched place you all call home!" you said, banging your hands on nergal's back to get him put you down.

he ignored you and simply made his way down the chasm with the other three following right behind. beryl tried to make conversations with you but you kept pushing him away by your powers. you almost impaled the poor man.

on the way there, an ice trail was formed as the other three behind walked carefully on it as to not slip and fall. halfway to their camp, you eventually stopped hitting nergal.

"you can put me down now, i can walk on my own you know?" you said, now annoyed at the fact that he still hasn't let you down.

"i'll put you down when we get there," nergal simply said as a portal opened up in front of him.

"and you'll stay there till we find a solution to make an heir."

-

"solution? solution?!" you groaned flopping down onto your bed after they dropped you off in front of your room. literally.

if you had known that they knew from the very beginning then this wouldn't have happened. besides, what was your actual purpose in this big castle?

"till we find a solution to make an heir," you mocked nergal one last time before resting inside your room all day.

"it's not nice mocking someone higher than you, [name]."

opening your eyes, you could see mephisto standing by the door of your room. he had his arms crossed and had a smile on his face.

you roll your eyes at him before turning to face the other way. you didn't want to see him after that stunt he pulled.

you thought he would leave the room after seeing that you were in no mood to talk. however things didn't go your way since your bed shifted at the weight beside you.

"that's kind of rude of you," he said, poking at your side.

turning to glare at him, you pushed him away but it was no use since he didn't even budge. mephisto laughed at the pathetic attempt before capturing both of your hands.

you weren't expecting this and couldn't even react in time as he had already done it. he had a smug look on his face which you find very annoying to look at.

"come on, we used to be best buddies," he said, pulling you to sit up.

"that was in the past, meph," you groan, struggling to get out of his grip.

"see, you still use that nickname even though we're not that close anymore."

he was beginning to make you uncomfortable which led to you accidentally freezing his hands that were linked to yours.

"..."

mephisto wasn't exactly expecting this to happen but shrugged it off as he teased you.

"never knew you were this desperate for me, [name]."

-

"i'm sorry.. though you really did deserved it," [name] sighed, holding mephisto's hand as an 'apology' as they walked down the hallways.

said medic didn't mind as he happily held onto the female's hand. finally, he was able to spend time with her alone after all these years.

he continued listening to the female talk as she pointed out some things that were either moved or replaced in the castle.

"oh, i remembered that there used to be a big painting of leon here," she pointed out, "where did you guys even put it?"

glancing at her in the corner of his eyes, "well, some servants moved them to the basement."

"oh.." was all she said after hearing mephisto's reply.

the duo then continued walking with [name] occasionally asking things and mephisto answering them shortly. they enjoyed their time together, mostly the male, before mephisto excused himself, saying he had things to handle.

the female didn't even mind as she let the male walk back to the oppossite side they were just heading earlier. she wondered why he would go that way but decided to drop it and went on with walking alone.

-

❝𝗜 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡.❞

haha (my exam is next week and the first subject is bahasa melayu + math, im dying inside)