𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

❝𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪.❞

after being left by mephisto in the hallway, [name] figured that she should just return back to her room.

the walk from here to there wasn't that far and she could simply teleport there but chose not to. as she walked, her surroundings suddenly began changing.

the old castle walls around her crumbled into pieces as the place reveales itself to be the inside of a familiar domain.

cloud retainer? no..

as she looked around, she once again met with the same traveler that saved her.

was his name arthur? or ar-

"look, it's that other yaksha that xiao was talking about!"

oh, looks like his floating companion noticed her. she waved her hand to the duo, waiting for them to get to the floating island that she was on.

"we heard that those scary guys took you," paimon said, floating around [name] as if to check on her.

"yea.. i couldn't escape fast enough," she sigh, folding her legs as she sat on top of a rock.

"xiao said the same thing. also, we found this while we were rechecking the area," aether pulled out a familiar necklace that had a beautiful gem in the middle.

she took the gem carefully, checking to see if it had any scratches but thankfully there were non.

"xiao was the one who took care of it while you were gone, he only gave it to us because he was scared that he'll break it when hes fighting."

[name] smiled hearing that her fellow yaksha was the one who took care of it. she was glad it wasn't taken by some treassure hoarders or worse, a slime eat it.

putting on the necklace, she thanked the blonde traveler for giving her it to which he gave her a smile. the two then talked to eachother, trying to update on what has happened in teyvat and all.

"and the traveler defeated the baladeer's massive robot!" paimon pretended to swing a sword as she told the story.

the three of them were sitting down with [name] on top of a rock and the two travelers choosing to sit on the ground.

"that sounds like an awesome-"

"[name]!"

she suddenly winced making aether look at her worriedly.

she waved her hand, "ah sorry, it's just that i was.."

"fuck, wake up!"

"[name]!" paimon flew towards said girl after noticing that something was wrong.

aether immediately tried to pick the girl up and bring her to one of the adeptis. but as soon as he stepped at the second platform, [name]'s body instantly turned into sand as paimon shrieked.

-

"[name]!" she woke up, coughing.

man, what in the teyvat just happened?

she then felt someone touch her shoulder to which she immediately pointed the knife she hid earlier to the persons neck.

mephisto didn't flinch as he slowly removed the iced dagger away from the her. he then proceeded to check on her heartbeat and all while [name] looked around the place.

this place.. she thought, remembering something.

"i found you laying unconscious in the middle of the hallway right where i left you," mephisto started, standing near the couch she was laying.

"mind telling me what happened?"

[name] sigh, she told him everything that happened but left the fact that she somehow appeared inside a domain and talked with the traveler. she wouldn't want him telling nergal.

"was that all?" he asks, still unsure, "it's kinda weird that you suddenly collapsed right after coming back here."

"and that weird necklace you're wearing.."

"that was all," she rolled her eyes, trying to change the topic. attempting to stand up, mephisto pushed her back down.

"sit. i still need to run a few tests on you."

tests?

"i never agreed to any of these!" holding onto the pillar tightly, [name] refused to do any of it as one of the medic's tentacle was wrapped around her feet.

"dear, i just need to take one of your eggs-"

"that's even more worse!"

mephisto sighed, why does he even bother doing this in the first place? he kept trying to convince the female that it was going to be quick but she just kept denying it.

meanwhile, [name] really didn't want to do it since she finds it disgusting. why would he need to take one of her eggs? all the more reasons to distance herself from them.

"just-" she was suddenly pulled towards him forcefully as mephisto positioned himself between her legs, "stop resisting!"

wha.. what!?

her eyes widened when he tried removing her pants away, she tried kicking him away from her but he easily caught her leg before it could hit him in the face.

"you were never this stubborn when we first did it."

"that was years ago and it was a mistake, i was drunk that time!"

"mhm, and says the one who-" his words were cut off when she froze his mouth shut.

"it was mistake, and i'm not repeating it," she glared at him before freezing his hands together.

-

"she turned into sand?" xiao was confused.

he was just wandering the areas around wangshu inn just like every time when suddenly both aether and paimon ran up to him, both looking exhausted as they told him what happened.

"yea, before that she acted as if something was really bothering her," paimon recalled, still spooked about the female yaksha turning into sand.

"we managed to give her the necklace," aether told him.

xiao nods his head, thanking the traveler for returning the said item back to her. he then looked down on his wrist to find the same gem but instead of a necklace it was a bracelet.

❝𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪.❞

nahh i fr dont know what to write since past six chapters that i've read were straight up smut.

but i heard that both nergal and cliff know eachother.. flipp