𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

❝---- 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗠𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘.❞

✿︎

"e -- eh?? mephisto did you help him get right through the gates?!" beryl questioned, his tail having stopped wagging a long time ago.

"so? he was asking for his wife, i obviously had to let him in, no?" mephisto looked at him through the corner of his eye as he focused himself on tending leon's wounds.

"also, you should be glad that i cancelled your punishment."

--

inside one of the rooms in the large castle, sat on the bed were both cliff and [name] who were having a conversation with eachother.

"you can't just burst through the castle's window so suddenly like that," [name] already warned him the dangers that were all over the insides of the place.

one thing for sure, cliff was oddly confident enough that he could seriously beat up four of the most strongest knights in dark fall. though, now one of them is a ruler.

"then what was i suppose to do? knock on the front door and hope that they'll let me in?" the male questioned.

despite having both of his eyes closed, cliff could feel his fiance staring at him. he had already laid down onto the bed earlier and complained to her on why their beds weren't like this.

obviously, [name] rolled her eyes at his complaints before replying that there weren't enough materials to make a comfy bed back where they lived.

"i'm pretty sure nergal heard the scene that you caused back there," [name] spoke, removing her eyes off of him, "i mean, mephisto is one of his loyal 'friends'."

cliff stayed quite, not replying to her words whatsoever as he made himself comfortable on the bed. had he not saved his fiance, then that red haired guy would've obviously done something.

and he wouldn't like anything to hurt his most precious thing, no, no. even if he was one of the strongest knights in dark fall just like [name] had mentioned, he would certainly do something so that the knight regrets doing anything towards her.

just then, a knock was heard from the door making [name] turn to look at it.

"[name]?" mephisto's voice could be heard from the other side as he knocked on the door.

with this, cliff didn't bother to get up from the bed leaving [name] to open the door herself. cursing at the man, she stood up and opened the door.

"is there anything that you need, mephisto?" she questioned the medic.

"he's asking to see you right now," said the male.

furrowing her brows at the word 'he', [name] looked back at the man behind her only to see him still laying there quitely with a hand covering his eyes.

"nergal's meeting him next," mephisto said, making her eyes widen faintly.

"bring me to him then."

--

"i've recently figured something out, and it's about leon and his species," the purple haired doctor started, handing his clipboard to the female beside him.

"it's quite suprising that his condition is more different than the others."

looking down on the clipboard, [name] swiped through the pages as she read the information inside of it. it seems that he did alot of researching due to the thick layers of papers in it.

as she tried processing many of the information, the [h/c] didn't realize that the two of them were already in front of mephisto's place.

"i'm sure that he's still struggling to wear his clothes right now," said mephisto who took the clipboard out of her hands, "so why don't you sit down for a moment."