𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

❝𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗨𝗣.❞

"paimon thinks we should help her."

"are you sure? she seems alright to me though.."

two voices. i was currently listening two people talking to eachother about wether or not about helping me as i try to pretend to be asleep.

so the high ptiched voice name is paimon, i thought, making a mental note to remember the name when i 'wake up'.

"but traveler, we shouldn't be leaving this poor defenseless girl out in the wild! what happens if a ruin guard finds her?" said paimon.

defenseless? did she really thought i was that weak?

and it seemed that the 'traveler' also agreed with me, "defenseless? paimon are you blind? theres a literal claymore laying right beside her."

and as if they finally noticed it, paimon let out a surprised scream when she saw the huge weapon laying right beside me-

wait..

i'm both a catalyst and a sword user. so where did this claymore came from?

after that, i heard some shuffling before feeling myself get picked up. the two talked to eachother once more before deciding to take me to a place called 'bubu pharmacy'.

this feels comfy, maybe i should just.. making myself comfortable in the person's hold, i was already feeling sleepy from the lack of sleep i got back at the castle.

maybe this time, i definitely deserved some rest after all of that.

-

as both the traveler and paimon arrived at the bubu pharmacy, they met with up with a tiny zombie girl who was standing behind the counter.

"welcome to bubu pharmacy.." the young girl said tiredly.

"hi, qiqi! we were just wondering if you could check this girl over here please," paimon said, pointing at the sleeping female who was being carried by the traveler.

qiqi then made her way around the counter before telling the traveler to put the girl down on one of the beds inside the room. she then proceeded to kick the two out of it as she busied herself with the female.

meanwhile, the two people outside were about to leave the pharmacy to make a quick stop at the wangsheng funeral parlor to meet somebody. as they went down the stairs, they were immediately surprised seeing a familiar person walking past them.

"wait.. xiao!?"

said person then stopped midway to look at the two.

"it's you two again," xiao gave them a bored look, before continuing going up the stairs.

"he looks busy. we should go and meet up with zhongli, i'm sure he could help us with this commission," the traveler then pulled his companion away from the place.

"h-hey!"

back at bubu pharmacy, qiqi hopped down from the stool she was using to stand as soon as she finished checking the unconscious female. once she had reached the ground, she then walked out of the room.

peeking one of her eyes open, [name] breath out a sigh of relief as she laid comfortably on the bed.

i'm never getting checked ever again, she thought.

outside, she could clearly hear two people talking thanks to her enhanced hearing. one was the kid who checked her and the other was what she assumed was a male. both of them were talking about.. flowers?