𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

❝𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪𝗦 𝗜'𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗗... ♫︎❞

✿︎

looking down on the pond, [name] watched as the fishes in it swam happily. it was now darker in dark fall so she bought a lamp with her which she hang it on a stick beside the pond.

i hope they atleast treated leon's wounds, she thought, brushing her hand softly againts the albino fish thats been with her.

as she smiled at the feeling, she suddenly felt someone place their hand againts her shoulder which caused her to slightly flinch and scare the albino fish away.

"so this is where you've been all night?"

"deus..."

--

as the two were busy conversing with eachother at the garden, nergal watched them through his office window that showed the whole place.

he was furious at the tall male beside her after finding out that both deus and beryl had gone too far during leon's stay in the dungeons. not even giving the blonde a break and now another one.

if only he knew that the female was already engaged to a man then he would've sent her back to her hometown and then take the ex-ruler for himself in the beginning. things would've been much more easier for him.

besides, it was rare for women to be near the castle due to it's dangerous people living inside of it. and leon was the only answer into having a heir to the throne, not counting [name] in though.

the door to nergal's office then opened and in came mephisto who had just finished doing some research on the blonde ruler.

"i've called in those three, they'll arrive here shortly," said the medic who stared at the silver haired knight or now ruler.

nergal had his back towards mephisto making him unable to see him and instead focused his attention on the two figures who were leaving the garden.

"what about leon, any more news on him?"

"well... there is one thing that i need to tell you, but you'll have to wait till the other three arrive," nergal could only stay quite after mephisto had said that.

as the two waited for the three other knights to arrive at the office, the two males who were with the female were having the best time of their lives right now. since [name] didn't know what the two had done towards leon, both deus and beryl just had to pray that mephisto or even nergal wouldn't expose them.

"so... mephisto just told me that leon can get pregnant, and i'm pretty sure that a man can't y'know," [name] started after noticing the awkward tension around the two men, "they don't have the things to do so.."

"don't worry, [name]," beryl reassured, putting his hand on the female's shoulder, "i, too was suprised when that medic told me that."

deus only stayed quite with both of his hands shoved inside of the pockets of his pants. he just got back from the dungeons when he met up with [name] back at the garden, so the recent activities he did with beryl was still fresh inside his memory.

the white haired knight then noticed that the other two with him were going towards the opposite direction to where nergal's office was. letting out a groan, he turned his body around before taking a hold of the female's collar and dragging her along with him.

"wha -- hey!" beryl was then suprised when he saw [name] suddenly getting dragged by the male. he then also noticed that he was going the wrong direction.

"you two idiots really need to learn how to pay attention towards your surroundings more better," deus grumbled, gripping at [name]'s collar tightly.

deus then slammed the door that led into nergal's office open not suprising the two individuals inside, he then entered the room whilst still gripping the [h/c]'s collar. beryl soon came in as he tried to get the taller male to let her go.