𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

❝𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘!❞

🝮︎︎︎︎︎︎︎

"hm? i thought the chefs were supposed to make leon's food today.." tilting her head to the side, she stared up at mephisto who just informed her that she must make his (leon's) food.

the doctor only chuckled as he ruffled her [h/c] hair, "well it's already been a week after leon woke up and with the way he eats the food that the chef made compared to yours had quite the difference."

"maybe you saw it wrong, meph," [name] denied his words, fixing her already messed hair back.

beside her, mephisto stayed quite. not that there was much to say anyways. a week has passed and the group had been busy with many tasks.

with nergal preparing to go on a conquest to a different dimension by using his ability, to cliff who had left the castle after getting a letter from one of his 'friends'.

when [name] first heard that nergal could open up a portal to a different dimension brought her hopes of going back to her home back. it was truly an amazing ability to have, but unfortunately, the man refused to send her back.

though, she never questioned it and never brought the question of bringing her to tevyat back up.

"we're here."

the two then stopped in front of two doors that led inside the kitchen. mephisto readjusted his coat for a moment before pushing the doors open and entering it with [name] following shortly after.

~

putting down the blonde haired male slowly, [name] carefully checked him for any signs of injury. had she not be there then he would've already been dead the second that monster gets him.

after closer inspection, she found a nasty slash that was probably left by the monster's claws on his left arm. if not treated right away, it could make an infection and she didn't want that.

[name] then tied her hair up before she continued to tend the male's injured arm.

'dear, archons... this day must've been rough for this young one,' she thought to herself, carefully wrapping the arm up with a piece of clothing that she ripped off.

just as she finished tying the cloth, the male's eyes suddenly open making her slightly flinch at the act. he then slowly sat up with his left arm rubbing his head, his purple eyes then glanced at the female sitting quitely beside him.

"who.. are you and where am i?" the blonde slowly asked, unsure on who is she and where he currestly was.

'and now he's asking for my name.'

"it's [name], and you're now in my.. house. i was the one who saved you from getting eaten by that monster," [name] stated, standing up from the chair she sat as she placed all of her things back into place.

"leon."

"hm?"

"my name's leon and.. thank you."

smilling at the male who she now knows as leon, she continued to clean up the mess, letting him get to know his surroundings more better.

"welcome, leon."

~

"you.. made this all by yourself?" leon questioned the doctor who stood at the other side of the table.

"not entirely myself, [name] also made some of it," mephisto sent the blonde a smile which made him uncomfortable.

[if [name] helped him cook this.. then the chances of mephisto adding something in it..]