𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

❝𝗖𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗.❞

as [name] opened the door of the building, she had to immediately dodge a tentacle that was coming right at her just in time. the owner of the said thing looked slightly irritated after seeing her avoid it.

"woah, that was close," the female said, watching as the tentacle slid back to its owner.

aether felt relieved seeing one of the yaksha's finally with him and paimon was already crying out crocodile tears from the aura the four men were giving off. it was silence for a moment before ice suddenly engulfed the four completely.

"i'm tired of waiting for you to actually take these two away," [name] sighed, unfreezing the ground that led to the two tied up travelers.

a figure broke down through the top floor, "well if you entertained them longer, then maybe i would've been able to get them out easily."

she rolled her eyes, crouching as she began untying the ropes. meanwhile, xiao took the opportunity to speak with mephisto since he was the closest.

"tell me, whats the point of you guys coming here?" he asked, looking up at the male due to the height differrence.

mephisto gave the short man a smile, "we just need to speak with [name] about.. something."

xiao raised his brow at the man, he was definitely putting this guy in his 'suspiscious people' book for those who he isn't sure what to think about.

he then heard someone growling behind him so he turned to face the biggest male in the room.

"are you some kind of animal?"

-

"ah.. paimon now feels glad that we have [name] saving us just in time!" paimon said, flying out of the house leaving the others behind.

"..." you looked at the door quietly before helping aether stand up.

xiao was busy 'talking' to the four men so you decided to help aether and paimon free themselves from the ropes in hopes that they wouldn't talk to you.

aether fixed his braid that was ruined by deus who dragged him to sit on the chair earlier.

"that big one is really strong..." he sighed, pushing his braid back.

you shrug, "obviously, but now is not the time to talk about that. i still have to bring you out of here."

holding his hand in yours, you bring him to the door where he wasted no time in exiting it. you then turned to tell xiao the plan was a success but a tentacle was suddenly wrapped around your body. restricting you from moving.

"well, taking that boy and his companion as hostages is a good idea," mephisto said, a smile on his face.

the four of them were already out of the ice but your fellow yaksha was nowhere to be seen. this did not go unnoticed by nergal who instructed mephisto to bring you near.

you were surprised when you felt the tentacle lifting you up before making you sit on the chair that aether once sat in.

"where's xiao?" you glared at the silver-haired man as he walked in front of you.

nergal looked down at you before pushing your head up by using his finger. he looked amused seeing you sitting down with the medic's tentacle wrapped around your body.

he liked the view of it.

"that little friend of yours left as soon as the blonde exited the room," he said, caressing the side of your face, "quite sad that he left you here all alone."

your eyes widen when the tentacle got even more tight causing you to groan. you threatened them to stop doing this but deus laughed asking why they should when you had left them in dark fall.

"why would you care if i left? besides, i belong in tevyat not that place," you said, still glaring at the male in front you.

you hissed when nergal had pinched your cheek.

"you never learn do you?" he asked, taking his hand away when you tried biting him.

"we'll do this the hard way, then."

-

❝𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧 𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗔 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟.❞