Chapter 1

"But mother I don't want to go to Jade Mountain Acadamy!" The Skywing princess whined, "I know dewdrop but I don't have too much time to spend with you here now that I'm queen, and besides you might make some friends." The queen reasoned.

The Skywing sighed looking to the side at all her things packed and ready to go. "I mean" Peak let out a long breath thinking about how no one wanted to friends with her because of her grandmother. Now she glanced at the courtyard where all the other dragonets were waiting."I suppose it's fine" she finished hesitantly.

Her mother looked relieved and nodded at one of the guards. "Let's go then dewdrop" the queen smiled as they took off from the balcony and started to fly towards the academy.

Princess Peak tuned out for most of the flight until they came closer to the school where she could now see lots of dragonets running or flying around. "Dear, i'll come with you to the cave mouth then I must leave" Peaks mother called flying closer to her. "Alright mother I love you" Peak answered still staring at the dragons below.

They finally came to a halt in front of the cave opening her mother saying goodbye and the guards following after. While the other dragonet were getting their scrolls Peak saw two large rowdy mudwings gallop past a small NightWing with a larger female NightWing, most likely mother and daughter The Skywing Princess thought.

She finally turned to the dragon in the cave as the last of the other skywing dragonets went inside, she made sure to pull herself up regally and look a bit more serious."And you must be Princess Peak!" The dragon- no dragonet- said in a energetic voice."I'm Fatespeaker! I'll give you your map scroll and your welcome scroll!" Fatespeaker said happily.

"Peak Peak Peak Peak" she watched Fatespeaker mutter her name, rolling a scroll between her claws on the floor and scanning it closely. "Aha, there you are. Second tunnel on the left, fifth cave on the right" She flicked her tail and grinned at her.

The skywing smiled although it was a little forced as she was attempting to remember the directions the nightwing had given her.

"You're going to love your clawmates." She smiled at the thought of that but then realized what Fatespeaker had said.

Hey guys, please don't be ghost readers, I love talking to you in the comments. I left it kind of on a cliff hanger because I didn't really know when to end it. Anyway feed back is much appreciated!

{Word Count: 435 Words}

- Issie