Chapter 16

𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After only what seemed to be 5 minutes, I realised that I should probably go and meet some more of the students here. That was what mother would want of me so that's what I should do, right? 

I began tiredly placing my jewellery on and painstakingly attempting to stab my earrings onto my ears. After forever I finally managed to make myself look presentable before heading towards the main entrance hall. I had observed a few groups of dragons gathering there in a rushed glance I got this afternoon before history. 

Glancing inside the different caves cluttering the hallway towards the entrance had me discovering where I think the music room, sick room, and art rooms were. When I passed the art room I was surprised to see Moon talking to another Nightwing, I had thought she didn't really get along with the rest of her tribe. 

As continued to walk, silently hyping myself up (Please say I'm not the only one that does this 😂) I soon reacher the surprisingly crowded room. Almost immediately the few Skywing's not flying started furiously waving at me. I raised my chin and walked towards them with what I hoped, was a confident and elegant walk. 

"Hi Thrush, Garnet" I smiled nodding my head politely as they began complaining and talking my ear off before I could slip away. So there I was, stuck listening and bobbing my head lightly whenever Thrush looked at me for my opinion on his clawmates, or Garnets strange hatred for Webs. I found myself wondering how much longer Kinkajou could sleep. 

𝟏 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I soared in the sky, darting around and playing tag with the other Skywing's. I had a genuine smile on my face as I watched the fading light about to disappear. 

"We should head back now" I informed my tribe, them all immediately agreeing and waiting for me to start heading back. I found myself thinking about mother and whether she had gotten my letter yet, about my clawmates and my winglet.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

"Good night Moon! Night Peak!" Kinkajou giggled as we lay in bed, her strange hammock contraption swaying from side to side as she wriggled around to get comfortable. "Night" Moon whispered, I hummed in agreement as I felt sleep overcome me once again.

Hi guys, I'm so sorry for not updating in a while and i know that this chapter is super short but i just wanted to get something out for you all. Thank you for getting this story up to 3.3k reads! This chapters question is: What is your favourite song? Love you all and bye!

- Issy

{Word Count: 443 Words}