Chapter 11

(𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

Once we made it to the prey centre almost all eyes were on us. Or, more like me. Several Skywing's like Thrush sat up more and other tribes looked almost in awe. I ruffled my wings as I landed, neatly folding them at my side and pressing them against me so I don't hit anybody. I tilted my head up slightly to look over the crowd of dragonets, I noticed that the rumble of chatter quickly slowed to a dull hum as I began to weave through the crowd, my head high and claw steps neat, towards my clawmates that had moved to grab a place at the back near the fruit pile. As soon as I sat down, once again ruffling my wings to a new position, Kinkajou sprang up and hurried to the fruit pile. "Hey Peak" Umber chirped cheerfully at me when he saw me. "Hi" I responded before beginning to slice the goat into pieces and handing them to everyone. I barely glanced up as I passed it around our small group.

I knew that whenever in a crowded space, I had to act as regal as possible. My mothers mantra repeating subconsciously in my mind. I straightened my posture, making sure I looked good, worry circling in my mind, before zoning back into the current conversation. "Look they're coming over right now" Umber answered something Clay asked, I didn't even notice he came over. I turn to look at what everyone is staring at and see two mud wings that look very similar to in Umber coming towards us. Probably siblings, the male one kept twitching his wings and the female one, who I now recognised as the Mudwing from the library, barley talked and kept her wings tucked in. "Guys" Umber declared proudly "these are my siblings, Sora and Marsh" 

Okay guys, hi 👋. I'm so sorry about not updating in ages. I just remembered I had this in my drafts so I added to it and thought that I should upload at least something, so here it is. The question for today will be: Do you play an instrument, yes/no/kind of/want to, and if so, what instrument? My answer will be in the comments 👇. 

- Issy

{Word Count: 379 Words}