Chapter One

Amila Phoenix Smith
Pov~
Two years ago

"Just go over there amila acting all scary," Iyana said to me.

"Yana not like other girls don't have time to be made fun of, "I said watching Damini talk to his friends.

"You always tripping Mila that's why people think you weird," Yana says to me.

"People need to stop judging me," I said people make fun of me cause of my life situation and how I'm a big girl.

"Whatever" Yana walked away to her friends then damini came walking over to our table Yana started fixing up herself but mil a was paying him attention.

"Yo," Damini came over to me.

"Hi do need anything"I asked.

"Yea like get to know you better," Damini says holding out his hand he didn't want to talk in front of Yana cause she loves to tell people about business around.

"Ok," I said we started talking he wants to start his singing career after school and he told me about his mother.

Damini walked Mila back to her class something felt different about him.

"I see"Yana came out of nowhere.

"Huh," I said.

"With Damini, you better be careful 'cause I like to hurt girls," She said patting my back.

"Mama you okay," I said rubbing her back.

"Yea baby," She said.

"Come on go lay down while I cook," I said helping her up.

"Thank you, baby," Kali says kissing her daughter played down.

"God going to bless you amila for everything you doing for our family," Kali says.

"I know ma," I said going to my sister's room seeing her sleep wildly hanging off the bed then went to fix her up.

-Iyana Jay

-Damini Wills

-Damini Wills

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️
Author-How y'all like the first chapter??

Vote and Comment