Chapter Eighteen

Amila Smith
Pov~

Sitting down doing these little pregnancy exercises ain't no joke cause I'm tired shit this lady making people do sets of exercises like damn I'm pregnant can't even breathe have the time shit time for me to take a break. Damini's birthday trip is booked and taking him to his hometown like he is about to be spoiled like the king he is.

"This boy better not ate my grapes," I said looking around for my grapes.

"Oh, I'm about to say," I said grabbing them like during this all pregnancy just be eating fruits every day my baby boy probably gonna be so chunky. I can't wait until he comes to that house Damini building is going well and the baby boy is almost on his way so finally happy. The doorbell rang making me get mad why can't people stay home?

"Who is it," I said.

"Tyler," He said.

"Damini not here," I said.

"I know just came to drop off some gifts for my nephew," He said walking in and handing me a gift bag.

"Thank you," I said putting it down.

"Looks like you were up to something," Tyler says.

"Yea I will be back," I said walking into the back to the bathroom.

Tyler Woods
Pov~

I looked into the living room trying to find her phone there it was on the floor swiping out to buy the app that looks just like text messages. I made sure Amila didn't just pop up anywhere they started texting as me and then as her. Damini gonna leave her.

"Tyler do want anything" Amila came from the back making me drop her phone.

"Naw just eat some food before I came here," I said.

"Okay," Amila says.

"Ight has to go make some rounds," I said walking away she closed the door behind me.

Author~

To be continued
Vote and Comment