Chapter Eleven

Amila Smith
Pov:

Damini's tour had finished off it felt so great exploring the different countries with him our vibe with each other was great like back when we were in high school and I also found out Yana is on social media talking about how came her Damini's relationship but baby everybody knew me and he was in a relationship she out here looking dumb.

"Damini wants you to want to eat," I asked.

"Make fish with something, "He said looking back at the game.

"Okay," I said walking into the kitchen cleaning my hands, and playing some Jamaican music always have to cook with music, or gonna be boring pulling the fish grabbing a pot then all the vegetables out to put with the fish.

Hours had passed just waiting for the fish to fish then put in with the soup cause your girl has tried baby boy up in here playing around.

Damini Wills
Pov:

"Y'all off," I said walking into the kitchen and seeing Amila put the bowls onto the table.

"It smells made good up in here, "I said kissing her lips.

"Thank you, baby," Amila says sitting down.

"I forget to tell you, Rell, having a party this week but don't want anything happening to our baby so we could do something else," I said.

"I'm taking you out, "Mila says.

"You sure ma," I said.

"It's nothing wrong with that, "She says eating her fish and looking at me.

"Do what you want mamas" I said she danced in her seat.

Author~

💭~