Chapter Nine

Amila Smith
Pov~

The sun was hitting the window bringing light into the airplane everyone was peacefully sleeping cause it's gone be a long time but Amila was awake watching the clouds go by and talking to her baby boy who was kicking all night. Amila didn't want to wake up Damini cause she knows his tour was gone tried him out but she felt a hand on her stomach.

"Why you up ma"Damini asked rubbing her belly.

"Baby boy keeping me up," I said.

"Next time wake me up ma, "Damini says standing up then grabbing Mila's hand and walking into the back where there was a bed.

"Lay down," He said I went to the right side layers down then Damini rubbed my belly talking to the baby.

"Little man your mommy needs her sleep alright then calm down for me, "Damini says he looked up and sees Mila sleeping he kissed her forehead and then walks out of the room.

Damini Wills
Pov~

"Man move over"Rell pushed me.

"Nigga you should be happy we are on this plane," I said.

"How things be going for you and Mila," Tyler asked me.

"I'm keeping that our business right now nobody needs what happening yet," I said we need time together not everyone knowing about our relationship cause that is a problem and my baby doesn't need any stress after what I did in the past too.

"Nigga grew up," Rell says laughing.

"I just hope everything goes right tonight cause do f want to fire anybody," I said the last tour was a whole mess the mics weren't working or the outfit they had for me wasn't it.

"Facts," Tyler says then walk in the back room and lay back down until we land in Jamaica.

Author~

💭~