Chapter Fifteen

Amila Smith
Pov~

Things haven't been good the past weeks mostly cause Yanna kept showing up at the house making a whole bunch of noise and knocking. Damini making plans to build our dream house but Sis has been stressed cause I'm gaining a lot of weight and thought Damini wouldn't love me anymore cause of my size.

"Baby why standing in the mirror"Damini came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Nothing baby," I said trying to walk away but he stop me.

"Naw tell me what's your problem," Damini says.

"I feel big and not loving my body anymore," I said pulling onto the end of my shirt and looking at the floor.

Damini Wills
Pov~

Don't understand why Amila not liking her new weight cause the baby girl looks so sexy she doing her thing one thing I know women are beautiful when they are pregnant and she was one of them. I'm keep on telling her that she was beautiful and nobody could tell me differently at all.

"Mamas you look mad beautiful," I said kissing her neck.

"You just saying that," Amila says.

"Naw telling you the truth and look into the mirror tell yourself that you are the sexiest mother on the planet and I'm the boss woman," I said.

"But" She was about to say's but slapped her ass.

"I'm the sexiest mother on the planet and I'm a real boss woman," Amila says.

"Yes, you are," I said kissing her.

"Thank you baby" Amila kissed me.

"I love you, mama," I said rubbing her belly.

"I love you too," She says.

Author~

Vote and Comment