Chapter Eight

Amila Smith
Pov~

These past days have been so great for me and the first step was forgiving Damini for what he had done to me in the past cause you never want to hold those grudges for the rest of your life. Damini has to have been taking me out on different dates it is so cute when he acts shy but deep down that nigga knows what he wants for me and that's me. Nuggets have been giving me a lot of problems mostly eating different foods or crying chill I'm all over the place but I love my baby so much.

"Y'all I be right back," I said grabbing my car keys.

"Where you going sissy," Lori asked.

"I have to pick up more things for Nugget," I said walking out of the house made sure the door was locked.

Walking towards my white Benz there was a couple outside yelling at each other let me just mind my business cause shit she just hit the hell out of him. Lord let me go. Pull off from the house turn up the radio and already hear my girl Cardi B remix to Put It on da Floor again.

"Yea they ate that one up," I said dancing in my seat.

"Why are there always people out"I said parking my car.

Amila walked out of her car but didn't notice she bumped into somebody she turned back around to apologize. The one person she never thought she would ever see.

"Isn't the little hoe?"Yana says laughing looking me up and down.

"Yana don't call me out my name 'cause I know that's how you feel about yourself, "I said about to walk away but she blocked me.

"You just mad I took your man," Yana says.

"And what happened cause I got him back boo he still loves me and not you and never fight another woman over a man," I said walking away to my car cause she want the whole scene I'm not about to give her that let me go to Damini house.

Damini Wills
Pov~

I was inside my house in the studio working on some music. Also, my tour is coming soon, and don't want to leave Amila here while she carrying a nugget and thought maybe we should ask her doctor if she could come with me. I'm trying to earn back my girl but money doesn't help the problem cause Amila never like that she wants something simple.

The doorbell rang and Fell went to get it for me.

"My sister-in-law is here bitches" Rell yelled making me put a smile on my face.

"Rell gets off me, "Amila says laughing.

"Baby," I said hugging her.

"I miss you poppa"Amila kissed my cheek.

"Why didn't call me mamas," I said grabbing her hand.

"I just came here 'cause Yana's ass try to argue with me, "Amila says making me stand back up.

"Damini don't just leave her alone, "Amila says.

"Ight but I've let Jas beat her ass," I said.

Author~

💭