Chapter Thirteen

Iyanna Jay
Pov~

Things had changed for nobody like me anymore all because of Amila she isn't the person people think she is always looking for attention. I try to get with Damini for the longest but he wasn't bugging me after told him the lie about Mila then one night had change for me he was mine and she was going through a heartbreak.

"Yana why are the streets telling me you broke up with someone happy at home," My brother asked.

"That's a whole damn lie," I said rolling my eyes.

"Naw to you it's a lie but people on social media clowning your dumbass for being a fake friend mama didn't raise you like this Iyanna you moving mad wired," He says yelling at me.

"Kevin get out my face and mind your damn business," I said.

"Naw you can get the packing out my fucking house since thinking you all that," Kevin says I was shocked when he said where I'm posting to go now.

"I'm sorry," I said running after him.

"Get out," He says I just rushed to pick up some clothes.

Damini Wills
Pov~

"Damn ma went all out," I said carrying the gifts that Mila gave me.

"I have to cause been nothing great to me for these past months," Amila says kissing me.

"Naw you made nigga feel great again thank you for taking me out," I said rubbing her belly and kissing her baby boy almost on his way. God made me the luckiest man on the planet.

"Let me get you inside then make you a bath ma," I said she had been on her feet all day taking care of me for my self-care day.

"Okay baby," Amila says as I opened our front door I helped her upstairs she sat down on the bed taking everything off the doorbell rang good thing the bath was ready.

"I will be back ma," I said walking downstairs to the front door when I opened can't believe who I saw....

To be continued...

Vote and Comment