Chapter Seventeen

Tyler Woods
Pov~

Can't believe Damini gonna do me like that we post to be brothers now that he is back with Amila he has been acting differently moving away cause Iyanna has problems with his women what about all of us? I never like Amila back then in our high school years cause she knew that I wanted her but went for Damini.

"Why did you call me all out here," I said standing against my car.

"Cause doesn't need anybody seeing me around you," Yanna says looking around this girl called to say she my help with something so where is the problem?

"I know got you confused but need your help breaking things off with Amila and Damini again," Yanna says.

"That shit ain't gonna work at all find someone else," I said.

"I know you want Amila to try to take her phone and act like y'all been texting behind each other's back while I make my way with Damini then we all could be happy again," Yanna says sliming.

"Ight this ain't for free better pay up," I said we both got the plan together it would be good to ruin Damini birthday.

Iyana Bell
Pov~

I knew Damini had one friend that would do anything behind his back can't believe he didn't let me stay at his house cause of that stupid bitch but little does she knows that happiness is about to be away so soon. Damini would always love me and not her.

"Don't let me tell anyone about this Tyler I'm not playing" I said.

"Who would tell when my friends ain't messing with me," Tyler says.

"Okay let me go home now," I said.

"Yanna you don't have a home at all stop the cap and say straight up you going to your cardboard box," Tyler says laughing.

"That ain't funny," I said mugging him.

"But could stay with you," I asked.

"Naw I'm good" Tyler hops into his car driving off stupid asshole.

Author~

Vote and Comment