Chapter Nineteen

Damini Wills
Pov~

I felt good turning 25 years old wasn't know different for me but spending time with my baby was worth it today all the drama has been out the window I haven't seen Yanna anywhere around me or Tyler so nigga was cool. Baby boy's due date is coming up my son is about to be in my arms soon I'm doing right by him and his mother cause they both deserve the best.

"Here baby" Amila handed me my plate.

"Thank you, mamas," I said praying over my food.

"Baby remember after this we have to start getting ready," She says.

"Ight be where we going ma," I said.

"You gonna see stop being nosy" Amila laughed at me.

"Whatever man," I said shaking my head but my baby cook hood meal this shit had nigga feeling energized and all.

"Amila can see your phone," I said my shit is dead all the time.

"Yea baby it's on the table," Amila says walking out of the room.

Amila Smith
Pov~

"Yea make sure everything is ready," I said to the captain Damini don't know that everyone coming on the trip his friends and family cause Damini is a family man always checking up on everyone to make sure they were okay.

"Amila you serious" Damini came into the kitchen.

"What," I said looking at him.

"I knew shouldn't get back with your hoe ass should be glad my son is almost coming," He said throwing my phone on the wall and I just stood there in shock.

"Get the fuck out of my house," Damini says.

"Baby I don't want you talking about it," I said backing away.

"Naw your ass has been fucking with my friend behind my back yeah get out call me when it's about my son," Damini says I just couldn't believe he did this again not letting me talk to him about all of this.

I walked out of the house crying about why this kept happening to me I do want to love him but he doesn't trust me all have been loyal to him.

Author~

Vote and Comment