Chapter Twenty

Amila Smith
Pov~

I just driving around with tears coming down my face all thought about was Damini calling me out my name things couldn't go back to regular he needed to learn to listen and I didn't even care what I have to say. Maybe wasn't ready for anyone to love all be through was heartbreak and more when was time for my happiness to come.

"Omg, Mila why are you here"Jas says hugging me.

"Damini kicked me out," I said sitting down and rubbing my belly.

"Why" Lori came out.

"He thinks I'm cheating, "I said wiping my tears and laughing.

"Are you? "Jas says which made me look at her as crazy.

"Why the fuck do you think I'm doing that"I said standing up.

"Sis call down you know your brother is stupid to believe other people," Lori says.

"Come on don't have time for this, "I said as I was about to walk water came rushing down my leg.

"Omg your water broke," Lori says.

"Let's go," I said didn't have the stuff for Dakarai it was all at Damini's house.

"Call your brother," I said she did what I said but he didn't even pick up.

"Forgot him I got you" Lori helped me into the car Jasmine didn't even come but me and my baby gonna be alright anyway.

Damini Wills
Pov~

"I can't believe she did this," I said shaking my head.

"I about told you but she kept saying no," Tyler says.

"Why would she do something like this," Kell says.

"I'm never getting back with her at all now time focus on my music and my son that's it," I said all did was try to love Amila but behind my back, she was trying to get with one of my close friends and she had my baby. People who do change and shouldn't try to make the effort to get back with her but I was listening to everyone else.

"Y'all let's go out to the strip 'cause nigga back to being single," I said then saw Jas keep calling me but hang up. Time find someone new that takes my mind off Mila.

Author~

Vote and Comment