part 2

I woke up on are bed and izukus arms around me i snuggled more into him "good morning love" he kissed the top of my head and then got up. I forgot that it was tuesday so i hurried up and got dressed and headed down stairs to see izuku making breakfast while shinso is probably talking to todoroki. I just went by the coffee maker and started making coffee "hey izu are you going on patrols today" he just nodded his head no while sliding. A plat to shinso

He then slide a plat by me and sat down with his plat we started eating in silence "do you wanna come to my classroom and watch me teach today" he just nodded a yes and then got up and washed his plat "well since im coming with yall im going to go get dressed"  after that he just teleported away.

I was going up stairs to go get my shoes i was about to slide my other shoe on when izuku walked out the bathroom with just pants on and wet hair. I dont care how many times i have seen him shirtless he is always so hot and he knows what his wet hair does to me. Damn i got so lucky changing to izukus pov.

I opened the bathroom door to see sho staring at me i smirked he was still staring at me but now he was just blushing hard. I walked towards him put my middle finger on his chin and raised his head leaning down and kissing him. I then licked his lips asking for entrance and he accepted it was about to get heated "ain't yall to old for all of that yall should be ashamed"  damn it shinso be so annoying some times i pulled away from shota "damn it shinso we can never do anything why did we adopt your nosey ass anyways" he just shrugged and told us to hurry up and get in the car.

We where now at ua filled with fake ass heroes we where walking threw the hall way to 1a once we got in there most of the class was there even tho it was 8am and there supposed yo be here at 9am i just sat down in sho chair and started falling asleep until the bell rung once everybody was there until a blue haired boy raised his hand "yes tenya" he got up and started chopping the air "sir aizawa who is that man sitting in your chair" i sighed and stood up "my name is izuku midoriya/aizawa im married to your teacher and yeah" i sat back down until a Chihuahua named bakugou started barking "deku what the fuck are you doing here and my moms been trying to call you" i got back up and pulled sho to sit on my lap "well bakugou i already told you while im here and stop calling me deku before i get your mother" he paled and stopped talking.

The rest of the class asked questions about me and sho i didnt answer half of them because some were personal after that we went home.