Part 9

Nezu has been laughing for hours and he even showed izuku the video so now there both laughing like maniacs "oh my god sho sho look at this look at there faces i can't breath" and then he started laughing again now all the teachers are looking at him and nezu like there insane. "Ok izuku enough your scaring them" his face was turning purple tho now he was catching his breath. He stood up walked towards me and hugged my waist while leaning his head on mine. Then I heard a click of a phone and I turn around to see midnight and mic taking photos of me and izu.

After that hour long conversation shinso went to shotos house to stay the night over there (wait real quick do y'all want me to do a shinso x shoto chapter and if so who's the top i still haven't decided)
I think shinso likes his boyfriend more than his parents we where on are way to go pick up eri from her daycare once we got there we saw her holding hands and blushing at a boy with black hair and a red hat who seems cocky.

" look sho look at eri" i pointed towards her and he grew a serious face "doesn't that kid remind you of bakugou" he just nodded yes and then she finally saw us and let go of the boys hand and came running towards us. She jumped into the air and then I caught her "dad papa I made a friend his name is kota he's I little rude but nice to me" I just smiled while shota mumbled something "can you introduce us to your new friend princess

And in this story kotas mom and dad never died wait didn't kota have two moms well I forgot but yeah they didn't fight muscaler.

I put eri down and she pulled me and shos hand to the boy named kota once we got there he waved her over and we followed "dad papa this is kota. Kota this is my dad and papa" he just said hi we talked to the boy a little longer till his parents showed up they where the water pro heroes we got there phone number so eri and kota can have a play date and then left.

Happy black history guys and have a good date loves bye