Part 12

It's been like an hour now and we where basically just floating in the sky watching the stars. "Ok sho do you wanna go back now so you can give me my surprise" he lit up with happiness and just nodded his head yeah so I flew us down to the car and we where off to are house. Once we got there and up in the drive way there was rose petals out side reaching to the front door with fake candles to "when did you find the time to do this love" he just smiled back at me "I hired somebody to do this since I knew you would take me out of the house so come on" he dragged me to the door and unlocked it and dragged me upstairs to are bedroom once we got there the bed was made and it had rose petals in a shapes of a heart with a little candy's in the middle.

It was so beautiful "love you didn't have to do all this" he just sat me down on the bed "that's not all wait I'll be back" I just sat on the bed waiting he came back in with a box and he handed to me I opened it and inside was a black watch "I made that myself at ua in power loaders office basically it allows you to hear people from a mile away and it has a laser on there oh and also it has some sleeping gas in there with grenades" wait y'all know the glasses where Ironman gave Peter them when he died basically there like that but a little more advanced and also it's a watch.

I put it on and out came an ai i was confused but then I got it after a little bit I pulled sho to my lap "honestly you didn't have to get me a gift at all your the greatest gift I have ever achieved in life" he just smiled and sat up on my lap facing me and then kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his waist while he did the same to my neck I bit his lip asking for permission and he opened his mouth and we started making out earning us both getting  turned on now from him I lowered my hands to be on his ass. I stopped kissing him and trailed down to his neck leaving hickeys and bite marks on his neck looking for a spot I finally found it when he moaned in my ear so I attacked that spot.

Ok I'm not getting into anymore details cause it makes me embarrassed so y'all know what they did they fucked but anyways bye loves have a good day or night.