part 3

Time skipping to the weekend cause why not

I woke up in the bed alone wait where is sho and why is he not in the bed cuddling me. I didn't care if i had a shirt on or not and plus shinso is at his boyfriends doing god knows what. But anyways i walked down stairs to see sho humming a song while cooking OH MY GOSH i love his cooking its like heaven. And his singing i definitely picked the right one to spend the rest of eternity with i now noticed that i was just standing there. So i went behind him and put my arms around his and then put my chin on his head since he is so short.

He turned his face around giving me a quick peck on the lips and turned around. I started kissing around his neck but then i got bored of that so i bit him "ow izuku if you don't stop that i wont give you a plate" i just sighed and sat down on a chair behind him and i got to say him wearing just my hoodie and boxers is kinda turning me on. Like his ass is big and since were married its my property right? So i smacked it earning a yelp from him i smirked. He turned around blushing "izu don't do that no more kisses for today" my eyes widened standing back up "wait love im sorry i won't do it again"

He just turned around smirking reaching up on his tippy toes and kissing me "ok i forgive you" after that the food was done and we went to cuddle on the couch for the rest of the day

Good byes love i hope you have a good day