Part 8

Damn finally I'm done with how they met cause that shit was so long but anyways in to the story.

Izuku pov

I woke up to eri jumping on the bed I groaned "eri what are you doing up at this time go back to bed" I was still halfway asleep "but dad doesn't papa have to go to school today" I looked at sho to see him cuddling up to my chest and one leg wrapped around me he's so cut when he's sleep. I moved a peace of hair out of his face and started to kiss him. Eri left after I told her I will wake him up but he is so hard to wake up "come on sho please my love wake up" he just made a no noise and snuggled closer to me it was cute and all but he needs to get up. I guess I'm going to have to do this the hard way I got off the bed and then took off the blanket that was on him and started to tickle him. I could hear the slight giggles coming from him "ok I'm up" he said trying to catch his breath "good and you only got like 20 minutes to get dressed" he quickly got out of bed while I just snapped my fingers and I had a black tight shirt and just some black and red sweats with some black air forces.

Sho finally came from out the closet (see what I did there no sorry back to the story) with his black and red sweats matching me but a red tight shirt and black air forces he knows how i love matching him. I started smiling big "sho you know how I love matching I'm so happy you just made my hole day" I came up and spinner him around in the air of course we where disturbed we heard a cough "hey while you old farts have your lovey doves moment where going to be late to class" I sighed and put sho down I grabbed Eri's hand teleported me and her to the day care signed in and left.

Then teleported me sho and shinso to school todoroki left yesterday. When we arrived in class we saw everyone being loud but as soon as they saw us they began to quiet down and go to there seats. Ok skipping class cause it's boring me and sho headed off to the teachers lounge I opened the door for him and then went inside. When I got there I saw mic mydnight all might vlad nezu and that's all. They all turned to look at sho and then me "hey aizawa who is this" that loud talking idiot said I'm sorry but I don't like other people. "Well guys may I get all of your intention for just a second" they all sat down with serious faces "so this is izuku midoriya he is my husband we been married for 5 years and where dating for 11 years and yeah any questions" everybody hands raised up even all might I just picked that loud guy "shota why didn't you tell me I'm supposed to be your friend you kept this a secret for so long" I just sighed I knew he was going to be like this "calm down I hide it from you for izukus safety and mine"

Everybody looked confused I just nudged izuku  he just sighed took a deep breath "I am the number one vigilante kamisama and yeah there is nothing else to say about that" ever got into a fighting stance until aizawa said stand down they sat back down but where now off until we all here'd laughing and I looked over only to smile seeing the one and only nezu "man this is the best tea in awhile I've been new I was just waiting on y'all's reaction and they where Priceless I even got a photo" he just kept laughing like a psycho,

The end of this part I hope you enjoy bye loves