Part 13

Ok what I've been waiting for shinso and todoroki fluff moment with todoroki being the top and also since it's Valentine's Day for them enji is act nice and rei and them are going out on a date and natsue and fuyumi are out of the house so yeah.
_____________________________

Me and shinso where sitting on the couch watching movies with popcorn right now we where on are third movie. "Hey shin are you getting tired wanna go to my room and cuddle" i said with doggy eyes he just huffed and got off my lap dragging his feet to my room. While I happily jogged towards him and scooped him up "shoto put me down I can walk myself" I didn't even listen to him "but it's Valentine's Day and I'm supposed to take care of you so please" I gave him another cute doggy eyes he just sighed again and wrapped his feet around me and put his face in my neck.

Once we got to my room I threw him on the bed leaving the room to go get him my cat named mochi for him I came back with mochi in my hands and gave him her. I don't get how his emotions can change just because of coffee and a cat but with me it's bland "hey shin do you love me because you don't give me cute names like I give you and your always grumpy or just doesn't show emotions" I was laying down by his legs so I just looked up at him I felt like I was about to cry. "We'll do you" he just leaned down and kissed me "of course I love you I've always loved you and always will and with the cute names I've been trying to figure out one to give you but I can't oh and the emotion thing that's just my personality" I just smiled and sat up bringing him in my lap and putting the blankets around are waist. I then started kissing around his face making home let out some giggles making him smile "that's what I like to see your smile it's so pretty I don't get why you don't smile more your beautiful everything about you is beautiful love" I just kissed him he kissed back.

We where now just cuddling each other watching SpongeBob "hah I found a name for you darling that's the only one I can come up with" I just smiled and kissed him "I love that name love" he smiled wide and then yawned leaning more into me laying his whole body on me and then I heard a quiet"i love you darling" then his whole inter body relax and his breathing steady "I love you to"

I hope you enjoyed bye love have a wonderful day or night oh and a heads up this story is ending soon with like 2 or 3 parts left