Part 11

Since valentine day is coming up and I will be spending it lonely I'm am going to make a Valentine's Day special it will probably have to parts and since izuku and aizawas anniversary is on that day we will make one part for them and maybe a shinso to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izukus pov

I am currently freaking out me and sho anniversary is today and I have so many plans. He is currently asleep and I'm going to make him a breakfast in bed but I need to get dressed. So I went into are closet and pulled out black baggy jeans black fishnet shirt tucked that in and then put on a red shirt with a cut out heart in the middle and then some black black and red shoes. I also decided to dye my whitish blonde for today so I also did that and damn I think I'm going to keep this color I like it I went down stairs and made this

 I also decided to dye my whitish blonde for today so I also did that and damn I think I'm going to keep this color I like it I went down stairs and made this

Wait nah because why do Japanese pancakes look better then ares

I set it on a tray with orange juice and made some bacon on the side after that I set it down on the nightstand. I was planning on decorating the room so when he wakes up he loves the breakfast and the room so I cleaned the room and then placed roses on the ground doing it all with telekinesis so it won't be loud put candles near the door leading to the bed and the closet and bathroom got out the big bear that was in the closet. Set it down dimmed the lights a little and then went to go wake up sho. "Sho sho wake up I have a surprise for you" he looked at me and then went back to sleep I shook him a little "no zuzu let me sleep I'm tired" I love how when he's asleep he calls me zuzu and I clingy "come on love please I got a surprise and the food is getting cold" I kissed all around his face getting little giggle "ok I'm up I'm up" he rubbed his eyes and then looked at the room grow redder and redder and then looked where the smell was coming from. " you did this for me" I just slightly laughed "love who else would I do this for it's Valentine's Day and are anniversary I love you so much" he just blushed more I was sitting on the bed so he just hugged me and then kissed me and started eating I saw stared go into his eyes "this is really good you should make it more often"

After he got done eating he took a shower and he decided to match with me but different colors so instead he had on white pants white fishnet shirt tucked in and then over that is a kinda cropped red shirt with red and white shoes. He looked so pretty "baby you look so pretty" he just grew a red tint on his face and then walked towards me and just jumped in my lap laying his head on shoulder "thank you for this izuku I'm happy I met you" I just smiled and put my arms around his waist laying my head on his. We stayed like that for awhile ok "baby I made reservations and you slept late and it starts at 3:00 and it is currently 2:30 so we have to go" he jumped off of me "why didn't you tell me where going to be late now" I just smiled and grabbed the keys "I liked the cuddles and the attention you gave me so I forgot" he rushed out the house and headed towards the car "no what are you doing close that door" I ran towards his side and opened the door for him buckling his seatbelt.

We arrived there i opened my door and then his and we headed to the lady at the register. "Hello do you have reservations" I just nodded "yes the name is midoriya" she just smiled and nodded and told us to follow her to see table we went into a privet room with two chairs. I helped sho in his seat and sat down the girl left and we where just talking " hey izu I have a surprise when we get home" I just nodded before y'all ask where eri is she is at kotas house. We finally got orders and I got lobster while sho got steak with potatoes after the dinner we headed back into the car. I was driving peacefully with one hand on sho thigh we finally pulled up to the place I got out and got shos door and we went up the hill sho started hitting my arm with excitement "are you serious this is the place where we had are first date we even carved are names in the tree how did you remember this place" I smiled and then ran with his hand in mine and we sat down with him on my lap "doesn't it bring back memories" he just smiled and relaxed in my lap we where just looking at the sun set it was beautiful. "Hey sho you wanna go flying like last time" before he even got to answer I already had my wings out and was now in the air "izu you know how much I hate heights" he put his head on my stomach and relaxed looking at the stares.

Ok I'm going to make a part two of this one and then shinso and todorokis so yeah bye loves have a good day or night