part 6

This is the second part of izuku and aizawa back story of how they met enjoy

He finally snapped out of his daze "hello earth to aizawa you need to answer my question even tho you look cute right now" he just smacked me on my head saying something that i didn't catch. He then pushed me off of him "first we have to go out on a date and then I'll see" i just nodded cause he was right "so I'll pick you up tomorrow at your usual spot you patrol see you later cutie" i kissed him and then teleported off. I was back at my home in my 1 bedroom apartment i took a shower got out did my skin care routine and went to sleep. (yup if your a boy you better get like izuku and do a skin care routine and then get you somebody that loves you for you)

I woke up the next day at 7am i was supposed to pick up aizawa at 9am. So i got in the shower washed my hair and then got. Out tide my hair in a ponytail and started doing my skin care routine and then after that i put on chapstick. And then blow dried my hair put some stuff in it i decided to leave it down then i went out the bathroom and put on my outfit. It was a black tight long sleeve shirt from nike and then baggy dark blue jeans and then and then my my jordan 1 pandas then put on a silver chain and then some silver rings.

Going to are favorite coffee addict cause why not.

I was panicking i already took a shower  and did my makeup that just consist of. Little bit foundation mascara highlighter and blush and last but not least lip liner and chapstick. But i dont have a outfit ready now im just pulling clothes out of my closet. Finally i found something i put on a white dress up shirt. And then put on a black sweater vest with white flames on the bottom and then put on dark grey baggy jeans. And then my denim dark grey air jordan 1 and walked out the house.

Back to are favorite broccoli boi

Sitting on the bench scrolling threw my socials when i felt a tap on my shoulder i looked up shaking my head to get the hair out my eyes. To see aizawa staring down he looked so cute "oh my bad i didn't hear your foot steps" i still had my mask on for certain reasons i stood now i was way taller then him. It was cute seeing him have to look up at me he started to pout "why are you so tall"
He huffed i just chuckled "why are you so short" he pouted again "im not short in 6,2 your just tall as shit" i just shrugged my shoulders and grabbed his hand and started walking to are date area we where there i just opened the door for him and then walked in. We went to the cash register and there was a blonde headed lady with blue eyes and a big smile "hi what would you like to get and is this here or to go" i just said here and she nodded "uh can i get the matcha green tea and some macarons please" i nudged aizawa "oh um can i get black coffee and strawberry cheesecake please" she put it in and then lead us to are it was all the in the back where nobody was and it was just peace and quiet wich i liked. The hoke inter time we where telling each other about are are selfs when are drinks and stuff came in we just ate in silence. After we ate we talked a little more until i got up and paid and we started walking around the park nearby.

Where going to go bottom bois pov

The date was going good we where currently walking around the park until izuku stopped and turned around and looked down at me. "Hey sho let me take you some where only i go its really beautiful to" i just nodded he then took my hand and we teleported away i finally opened my eyes to see like a fairy tale land it was a pink tree in a middle surrounded bye flowers. And butterflies it was so beautiful izuku pulled my hand. Towards the pink tree and then he sat down leaning on the tree. I was just standing over him when he opened his eyes and then grabbed my hand and pulled me down onto his lap wich made me blush. "Izuku can you take your mask off i wanna see your face"  i said with doggy eyes he sighed and then took off his black mask he was so hot honestly i didn't know why he kept that mask on. I put my hand on his cheek "why do you keep that mask on you look very hot without it" he just chuckled his chuckle can make me fall to my knees literally its so hot. "I don't know  i just like wearing it"
His voice was soothing but dark.

Ok sorry my loves im going to have to make a different part to this one to something has came up with my family and my mom just disowned me so i will finish when i can bye loves